- First developed for RWC 2007 kit, the Advantage Short combines strength, durability and comfort, giving a update to the traditional playing and training rugby short
- The stretch gusset and stretch insert panels to side legs allow freedom of movement; while the elasticated waistband has an internal drawcord
- The Canterbury logo has been embroidered for a classic finish
- 100% Polyester
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 27.94 x 5.08 cm; 4.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Canterbury
- ASIN : B01BLCBYJG
- Item Model Number : E523487-989-1
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,556 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #49 in Men's Sports Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The added thick lycra/ stretch areas around the groin and sides of the thighs mean these babies stay right where you put the on and no risk of exploding out of them. Tough and durable as well and the material doesn't fade when washed. So the colour looks crisp still after several washes.