- the camera body is excellent, paired with the 18-55mm lens, ive been able to get some really nice shots as a kit lens. Quality of the kit lens is also quite nice, has metal threading for the body mount, as well as the filters to attach to.
- Tripod is lightweight but stable
- the 2 SD cards that came with the bundle have been useful for when i accidentally forget to put the card back in the camera.
- The bag fits just about everything in the kit and makes for a nice carrying bag for day to day shoots.
- the remote shutter control is nice, i do wish id gotten a wireless one, but ill order that later. for long exposure shots in manual control on a tripod while you are NOT in the picture, this remote is simple and works well. Would recommend kit with wireless remote or buying one separtely for any selfie portrait intentions or light painting solo.
- the auxiliary attachment lenses are awful for quality. Both the telephoto and macro lens causes the image to see the curvature of the lens within the shot itself. Clarity of the final image has been an issue with each time that ive used either of the lenses and got better clarity/crispness out of photos that only used the included 18-55mm lens without the attachment. Ive since stopped using these all-together.
- maybe im slow, but the hand strap doesnt seem to be able to attach to the camera body like its intended. havent figured that out yet.
- the cap keeper has fallen off from the cap twice now. luckily while it was still attached to the lens so i havent lost the lens, but the adhesive on the cap keeper strap is sub-par.
Items i havent used in the kit yet:
- zoom filters.
- aux flash
- cleaner tools
- lens hoods
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 12.2 x 6.9 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 4 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item Model Number: Canon EOS Rebel SL2
- ASIN: B0764H8FQC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #38 in Digital SLR Cameras