- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Canon Powershot G7X Mark II Digital Camera(G7XII) 3 Inch display,Black (Australian warranty)
|Model name||Canon Powershot G7X Mark II|
About this item
- A powerful pocket-sized camera with a bright lens, large sensor and digic 7 to capture expert quality photos and movies with ease
- Shoot and share stunning Full HD 60p movies with creative control; Touch AF for cinematic focus pulls and 5-axis Dynamic IS
- Easily connect to your smart device, shoot remotely, then share or back up your creations using Wi-Fi with NFC and Image Sync
- Enjoy simple creative control with a Lens Control Ring, intuitive touchscreen operation, 14-bit RAW and Picture Styles
- Expand your creativity with a 9 blade aperture, superfast AF, 8 fps burst even in RAW and in-camera Time-Lapse movie
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 10.55 x 4.22 x 6.09 cm; 473.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Canon Australia
- ASIN : B0778NQ37B
- Item Model Number : G7XII
- Best Sellers Rank: 9,650 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With a 1.0 type sensor, bright f/1.8-2.8 Canon lens and superior DIGIC 7 processing this pocket-sized, large sensor compact offers DSLR-like creativity in both stills and Full HD movies.
From the manufacturer
PowerShot G7X Mark II
Pure photographic power in your pocket
Never miss a moment with the PowerShot G7 X Mark II. This powerhouse compact ensures maximum control over every incredible image. Featuring Canon's new DiG!C 7 processor, with a 1.0-type 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor, 4.2x optical zoom lens and large 7.5 cm tilt-up touch screen. Share, print and display your favourites with ease.
Style superb shots in any light
Take crisp, clear shots in any light thanks to the 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with superior processing power of DiG!C 7.
Shoot on the go with ease
When you're on the go, let the Optical Image Stabilizer with Dual Sensing IS technology do the work. It reduces camera shake for crisp handheld shots.
Movie making made simple
Create Full HD movies with impressive clarity. Full manual control gives you access to every exposure setting to suit your style and your story.
Show your creativity from any angle
Shoot from different angles with intuitive fingertip operation on the large 7.5 cm tilt-up touch screen.
The perfect camera for any time of day or night
From landscapes at sunrise to the city at sunset, shoot from dawn til dusk with great low light performance thanks to the bright lens and large sensor.
Get sharing in seconds with the Canon Camera Connect app
From day to night, all your best moments will come to life with our app. Get social and share all your images captured on the PowerShot G7 X Mark II.
Remember the story behind every image
Share the story behind every shot with the Canon Camera Connect app. The app collects GPS info from your smartphone, adding it to your photos and videos.
Pair your phone and camera for the ultimate group shot
You're behind the camera but want in on the action. Simply pair PowerShot G7 X Mark II to your phone, change settings to remote shooting, and smile.
PowerShot G7 X Mark II Specifications
Imaging Processor DiG!C 7
Intelligent IS Yes
Image Sensor Type (Size) 1.0-inch CMOS
Video Recording Full HD 1080p
Recording Media SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
RAW Mode Yes
Effective Megapixels Approx 20.1
Maximum Aperture f/1.8 (W), f/2.8 (T)
Wi-Fi / NFC Yes
Optical Zoom During Video Yes
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The autofocus is absolutely hopeless. Doesn’t matter what mode the camera is in, it doesn’t focus on the subject.
Video quality is rubbish, mainly due to the malfunctioning autofocus constantly struggling to focus on a face or subject. You can try autofocus lock but try to focus before using lock it’s impossible. Audio quality is pretty bad, there isn’t any mic input.
Battery life is pretty weak, you need at least one extra battery.
It takes ok portraits with the F1.8 setting in Av mode but then again so does my iPhone. So what’s the point of carrying this thing around?
Just very disappointing, I think this will be my last Canon.
The image quality is very good and the wide angle lens is excellent. I like its fast response and being able to shoot multiple frames without delay. It goes through the battery fairly quickly but the performance is great. I bought a spare battery which solves that minor problem. Overall I'm very happy with this camera.