Canon Eos M50 (18-150mm) Mirrorless Camera (AUST STK)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Check out the Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Super Kit's Key Features
- Kit includes an EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera and EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 100 - 25600 (expand to 51200) ISO
- DiG!C 8 Image Processor
- Electronic Viewfinder
- Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Creative Assist
- 3" Tilt-up LCD Touch Screen
- 4K Video
- Dual Sensing IS
Capture your travels with high image clarity, beautiful background blur and outstanding colour thanks to the large 24.1MP APS-C sized CMOS sensor of the Canon EOS M50. Super compact and easy to use, take stunning stills and 4K movie footage in detail. This is the first mirrorless camera from Canon to feature a vari-angle LCD screen with full touch control.
Share your images quickly and easily with the built in Wi-Fi and NFC. A constant connection between the EOS M50 and your smartphone can be maintained via Bluetooth connectivity letting you view your photographs without taking the camera from your bag.
- Enjoy high resolution 4K movies with 5-Axis combination Image Stabilizer for stable smooth handheld footage and a mic input for advanced audio capture.
- New Creative Assist mode is the perfect way to kick start your creativity.
- For the first time on a Canon EOS camera, shake and vibration information from both the lens and CMOS sensor combine to deliver sharper blur free images.
- Create stunning time lapses at the touch of a button. Choose a fixed exposure or vary exposures on every frame for the perfect day to night time lapse.
- Compatible with the full range of Canon EF-M mirrorless lenses plus over 80 Canon EF and EF-S lenses via an adaptor with no loss of focus speed.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|