- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 7.8 x 11.3 cm ; 1.57 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: 7DIISK2
- ASIN: B071CZMNTL
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 September 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #36 in Digital SLR Cameras
Canon EOS 7D Mark II with EF-S 18-135mm f 3.5-5.6 IS USM and Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 Digital Camera - SLR(7DIISK2) 3Inch Display,Black (Australian warranty)
- This product includes Australian warranty and support
- Still images come to vivid life with a 20.2 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor for sharp clarity and low noise images at high sensitivities up to ISO 16000
- Capture every incredible moment of action with high speed continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second at full 20.2 megapixel resolution.
- An advanced 65-point all cross-type auto focus system ensures accurate focus tracking in live view and movie mode.
- Canon's dual DIG!C 6 imaging processors deliver first-class functionality and performance with enhanced capabilities and even faster sensor readout.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Canon's most advanced auto focus system provides fast and accurate auto focus when shooting stills including smart subject tracking of moving objects.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Experience advanced auto focus performance
Tell your story in super sharp detail. The 65-point all cross-type auto focus system ensures accurate focus tracking in live view and movie mode.
Capture the action faster with sharper shots
The EOS 7D Mark II is your choice for the ultimate in speed photography
Take your photography further with the EOS 7D Mark II. The dual DiG!C 6 processors and APS-C size CMOS sensor allow you to experience impressive telephoto capabilities and exceptionally fast image processing speeds. The result is incredible action shots with detail.
Capture split second action in detail
Capture every incredible moment of action with high speed continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second at full 20.2 megapixel resolution.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Manual select single point auto focus lights up your subject
When shooting still life or portraiture, take control of individual focus points to concentrate focus on a specific part of the image.
Capture split-second action with advanced auto focus
The EOS 7D Mark II boasts a 65-point all cross-type auto focus system with 7 different point selection modes giving you control over size and pin point area. Easily toggle between modes without moving your eye away from the viewfinder, or your trigger finger away from the shutter button to always capture the perfect action shot.
Select your zone with the large manual auto focus mode
Choose your focus with auto focus modes that split all focus points into three separate zones on either the left, centre or right side of the frame.
Capture split-second action
Capture the action with continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second for 1,090 shots in JPG or 31 in RAW.
Delivering complete image clarity in every shot
Still images and movies come to vivid life with a 20.2 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor for sharp clarity and low noise images at high sensitivities.
Fast processing for incredible action shots
Canon's dual DIG!C 6 imaging processors deliver first-class functionality and performance with enhanced capabilities and even faster sensor readout.
Smooth and fast tracking
Experiment with Dual Pixel CMOS AF for smooth fast subject tracking performance and customise speed and response with the Movie Servo AF II system.