|Color||Forged Stainless Steel,Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Matte Finish, Lifetime Warranty|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 4.45 x 1.91 cm; 340 Grams|
|Item Weight||340 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $45.46 delivery
Cangshan Cutlery | TN1 Series Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Essential Kitchen Knives TN1 Series 6-Inch Carving Fork Forged Stainless Steel,Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Matte Finish,
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Colour||Forged Stainless Steel,Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Matte Finish, Lifetime Warranty|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||27.9 x 4.4 x 1.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Full tang forged from high alloy Stainless Steel with straight, double prong tips
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomic matte finish handle
- Well balanced 5-inch handle and 6-inch fork
- Great for holding meat while carving or serving
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the chef's hand.