Sorry, but had to stop at page 26. Too many errors.
pg 17.Author states that Coca Cola was called Peruvian Wine Cola back at it's founding.
This is not the case.It was called French Wine Cola.
Peruvian Wine Cola was actually from Sears and Roebuck.
Author states that cocaine was removed from Coca Cola because of the Harrison Act of 1914.
This is not the case, rather it was removed in 1903 due to concerns from customers abt cocaine effects.
ALSO author states that 18th Amendment and Volstead Act prohibited production, sale and consumption of intoxicating liquors
They NEVER prohibited consumption. Not in the 18th Amendment or the Volstead Act. Only manufacture, sale, or transportation.
Thesis might be fine, but you have to back it up with the correct facts. Sloppy
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Press; 1 edition (16 September 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780141034461
- ISBN-13: 978-0141034461
- ASIN: 0141034467
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 2.3 x 19.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 480,407 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)