Brilliant insight into the rise of Jeremy Corbyn and the transformational and inspirational change in UK politics. The unexpected twists and turns of the Corbyn phenomenon and the resistance of the establishment sheds like on the weakness of the political structure of the British elite. Corbyn's democracy experiment is changing the face of political and daily like in the UK and as the old order collapses under their own weight, a new participatory democracy is emerging.
My only disappointment was the expectation that the latest Kindle edition would include the updates recently announced to include Corbyn's unexpected success during GE17, but regrettably it wasn't there.
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: OR Books (30 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1682191044
- ISBN-13: 978-1682191040
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 3.5 x 19.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 350,357 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)