Mini Drone with Camera for Kids and Adults, EACHINE E61HW WiFi FPV Quadcopter with HD Camera Selfie Pocket Nano Drone for Beginner RTF - Altitude Hold Mode, One Key Take Off/Landing, APP Control
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✈【HD Camera & FPV Real-time Transmittion】: The super mini-drone equipped with HD Camera can take aerial photos and videos, With the built-in WiFi module, you can see exactly what your camera sees with a live video on your mobile device by installing the APP.
- ✈【Altitude hold mode & One key take off /Landing 】: On altitude hold mode, you can accurately lock the height and location, stable hover and capture video or photos from any angle shooting, making the experience very easy and convenient, even a novice, can play this drone easily. The drone automatically takes off and lands with one click, which is very handy.
- ✈【3D flip & one key return & Headless mode & Trimming 】: The E61HW Drone includes the new 3D rolling special effects and can be quite the surprise! One-key return function allows the drone to return automatically without losing the drone. The Headless mode option can make the drone's front side the same as the remote control, making it easier to fly to your destination. With the Trimming function, you can adjust according to the tilt direction thus, making the drone stabilize during flight.
- ✈【gravity mode & 3D VR mode & Trajectory flight】 : Download the APP to control the drone. Click on the gyroscope icon, the drone will fly according to the gravity of the mobile phone. Click the REV icon, the drone can flip the screen 180 degrees. Click on the VR icon to turn on mobile phone split-screen mode. Wear VR Glasses to experience real-time transmission 3D visualization. Click on the Trajectory flight icon to draw a flight trajectory on the phone. The drone will then follow the traject
- ✈【Customer Service】: Maybe this is your first drone of aerial.So whether you have questions about our features like how to take a photo,take-off,landing, how to set-up TF card or general maintenance and repairs.Feel free to contact us and we are always at your side. Our dedicated customer service representatives will solve your flying problem in time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
But this wasn't the fault of Amazon or this business.
So happy to got both our orders..
The 1st one was on sale so no loss really.
This never happens so dont worry.
we just had to order a new one and im so happy we did.. i habe 2 big kids and us so pleanty of fun now.
now i might buy myself a 3rd one and hide it.
Its small yet cool,boy does it go i cant wait to do more with it.. its worth the price tag..
Im small and it is as big as my hand so It's actually convenient to store of course we keep all of our boxes to put everything back in the remote control is small too but it kind of reminds me almost of an xbox remote control it has a button for everything and thats so cool.
You get some extra Waynes is what I'm going to call it and it comes with a good instruction manual the thing doesn't weigh a buck lol..
I bought this for my nephew who was so excited to get his first drone , but sadly it did not work at all . After charging g the LED lights come on and the remote beeps but the rotors dont come on and it didnt move at all .
their product description says they have great customer support esp for first timers which i thought was great but when i went to the customer support page there is basically nothing there ..no phone number ,just an email id ..i mailed them thee but almost a week later i am still waiting to her back .. very disappointed
This is not EAchines best work. They should have put slightly larger blades and a higher mAh battery in here and it would've been a killer drone. Maybe they will read this and make the suggested upgrades. I have 4 EACHINE drones and this is the only one I don't love and it's not the drone itself it's the parts and cost of maintenance on it
- instructions were surprisingly clear! I had the quadcopter in the air within 2 hours of receiving the package (most of that time was charging the battery).
- video quality met my expectations, and for such a little machine it is quite impressive
- have only flown it indoors at the moment. This is a good thing as I've managed to crash it about 1/2 a dozen times.
- it has survived the said small crashes without any noticeable harm
- the app works great, and video recorded just fine and saved to my camera roll
Overall, I would recommend this as a fun toy and useful for getting some photographs. Its limited battery life, and small size probably means it is not suitable for long term play or flying much of a distance. Certainly performs as advertised.
Pros: The drone is very stable during flight and it performs much better than I expected judging by the price. The camera is also slightly better than what I expected. The drone has all the little tricks and features I would expect from a higher tier drone; the headless mode, auto takeoff, and auto landing features are especially nice even if the landings aren't very accurate. It's small and sleek, and the detachable and rechargeable battery is very nice. Battery life is somewhat limited (~8 minutes for over an hour of charging), but that's to be expected from such a small drone. Also, this drone can take a beating compared to other similar models on the market. Even if you break it, its modular design makes repairs very cheap and doable, making this drone an all around low risk, high reward purchase.
Cons: The frame rate on the camera deteriorates quickly as the drone gets further away from your mobile device. The resolution on the camera isn't the best, but it's definitely good for what you pay. The instructions for calibrating the drone were somewhat difficult to get through the first few times, but headless mode makes things easy if you mess up. The lack of button labels on the controller can make your first flights a bit rough, and overall the controller is best described as cheap. I've had a bit of trouble with charging the battery but there haven't been any serious issues. The documentation for connecting to the drone's WIFI and using the app interface is painfully limited, but learning it by trial and error isn't that bad.
But it's a very cute little drone that is easy to setup and use, and fun.
It comes well packaged and is pretty easy to seutp and use out of the box. There are occasional connection issues with the remote but nothing drastic. It's also a tiny little drone so I wouldn't use it outside on a windy day.
But for a small beginner drone that you is super affordable and you can play with, it's great. My little kiddo loves it and because it's so affordable I won't be devastated when (and I do mean when and NOT if) he crashes it.
This is a super fun little device and a lot of fun to use.