CamelBak Women's L.U.X.E. LR 14 Hydration Pack
|Price:||+ $29.35 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easy refilling and an on/off lever to prevent leaks.
- Airfoil back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
Amazon Global Store
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this to replace an older softer Camelpack but I am very disappointed how uncomfortable it is. The "airfoil back panel" is HARD and I hate how it hits the bones of my upper spine as I walk. Perhaps this is made for cycling and not hiking?
It otherwise looks well made, but I don't feel it is comfortable enough to go hiking with for a few hours. I will be returning it.
Also, my pack measurement is 18” and this pack is a little short for me, riding mostly on my shoulders and not on my hips...
The make and engineering of it otherwise is good. The pack has a formed back piece that’s I like. I think If I were shorter it would be a very comfortable pack.