CamelBak Octane 10 Backpack, Black/Atomic Blue, One Size
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2L CRUX Reservoir: Faster flow rate fuels any adventure
- 3D Vent Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Cargo Compression: Keep your gear close to your body for better balance and increased pack stability
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Men's Octane 10 Hydration Pack
With 10-liters of compressible cargo space and a 2-liter Crux reservoir, the Octane 10 is a multi-task, multi-sport workhorse. Perfect for extra-long unsupported runs, daily commutes or short fast-packing trips, it's designed to carry tons of gear and keep athletes prepared for anything mother nature might challenge them with. Need more than the 2-liter reservoir? Simply stash an additional Quick Stow flask in one of the perfectly sized pockets. Want to keep your rain shell or layers handy? Slip them into the stretch overflow pocket. Bringing your trekking poles? There's a spot to attach those too. The Octane 10 is truly ready for anything you can throw at it. Or in it.
|Men's Octane 10 Hydration Pack||Women's Octane 9 Hydration Pack||Octane XCT Hydration Pack||Octane Dart Hydration Pack|
|Hydration Capacity||2L / 70 oz||2L / 70 oz||2L / 70 oz||1.5L / 50 oz|
|Total Capacity||10L / 610 cu. in.||9L / 540 cu. in.||7L / 420 cu. in.||4.5L /270 cu. in.|
|Pack Weight||370g / 13 oz||340g / 11 oz||310g / 10 oz||200g / 7 oz|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) This pack does not bounce at all once properly adjusted. It doesn't move an inch during runs up and down a local mountain at full speed.
2) It's really light despite the 2L bladder, storage capacity and stability.
3) I love the 2 liter bladder as it will keep me from exhausting it in longer Spartan Races and trail runs.
4) It has a huge amount of storage between the backpack compartment itself and the handy "snack pouches" on each shoulder strap. This means I can store things like a headlamp and my phone/keys in the back and energy gels and protein bars in the shoulder straps and I rarely need to remove the pack during a run even when I need to refuel.
Secondly, it fits in every other way EXCEPT the opening for your neck between the shoulder straps. I'm not overweight or abnormally wide at all, and both sides of the shoulder straps rub my neck raw within the first 5 miles. I can find no way to adjust the two front adjusting straps to remedy this, and had to cut short a 20-miler to avoid bad abrasion and pain.
Since I never dreamed that I would have trouble with it, I didn't save the return info on it, so I might just be screwed...but I'll keep trying to figure out how to return it. It is UNUSABLE.
It's too bad, too, because it's nice and light, and has plenty of great, well located and well-sized pockets and such. I am SO bummed. ):