- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottles
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Just the right bite: Combining the patented CamelBak big bite valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean
- Stain-resistant and taste-free tritan is 100% free of bpa, bps and bpf. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure
- Never spill: Easy for small fingers to operate
- Safe and easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Not for children under 3 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Safe & easy for kids to use
Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are hand wash vessel only.
*This product is not for children under 3 years.
|eddy Kids 12oz Water Bottle||Chute Mag 12oz Water Bottle||eddy Kids 12oz Insulated Water Bottle||Eddy Kids Water Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel||Eddy+ Kids 14oz Water Bottle, Stainless Steel||Eddy+ Kids 12oz Water Bottle, Insulated Stainless Steel|
|Product Info||The CamelBak Kids' eddy water bottle features a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy and hydrated!||The versatile and well-loved Chute bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap.||Halfway between a grownup bottle and a sippy cup, our bestselling kids’ bottle gets an upgrade with an insulated design.||No tipping: just flip, bite, and sip. Cap is spill-proof and features an easy carry handle. Double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel maintains temperature, is sweat-proof, and provides durability in small, but mighty hands.||Eddy+ Kids single wall stainless steel water bottle is durable, spill-proof when open, and leak-proof when closed. It features a comfortable carry handle and is easy to use.||Eddy+ Kids vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle is durable, spill-proof when open, and leak-proof when closed. It features a comfortable carry handled and is easy to use.|
|Material||Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Dishwasher safe.||Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Dishwasher safe.||Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Dishwasher safe.||Stainless Steel. Cap is dishwasher safe.||Stainless Steel. Cap is dishwasher safe.||Stainless Steel. Cap is dishwasher safe.|
|Closure type||Spill-Proof||Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap||Spill-Proof||Spill-Proof||Leak-Proof when closed; spill-proof when open.||Leak-Proof when closed; spill-proof when open.|
Founded in 1989, CamelBak invented the hands-free hydration category and is the global leader in outdoor hydration. CamelBak continues to reinvent hydration and carry solutions that empower an active lifestyle through award-winning products that include everything from technical hydration packs to reusable bottles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We love them so much we bought the adult version.
Top international reviews
Got this for a child who habitually stole my regular camelbak, so I got a child-sized version for him.
While I'm quite happy with the 0.6l and 1l bottles, the Camelback kids' Eddy is a disappointment.
1) The thing you have to press down to manoeuvre the mouth piece is separate hard plastic & really difficult for kids to physically push down on to get the mouth piece for drinking. The thumb hit on a regular Eddy is part of the soft rubber mouthpiece.
2) The mouthpiece dislodges because of the way it slots in & so the bottle ends up leaking everywhere.
3) The straw is thinner than a regular Eddy & dislodges way too easily & you end up having to stick your fingers into the bottle to relocate the straw.
4) the mouthpiece gets REALLY mouldy, really quickly even with regular washing. It's also difficult to access for cleaning so that doesn't help.
The size is great.
I wish they used the same straw (just shorter), mouthpiece & lid as the regular Eddy.
We've reverted back to a 0.6L for the kid.
My son likes to play with the bottle too so sometimes the bottle leaks and it has leaked in the bag 1 time too. So just have to be careful.
Overall cleaning isn’t too bad but make sure you take apart the drinking spout and clean the inside with a little bottle cleaner as it can go mouldy. Just be careful to stick the bottle cleaner through the opening for the straw and not wear the child puts his mouth.
Positives; they come in fab designs from plain colours to more intricate designs. The bottles themselves seem to withhold a lot of wear and tear with little sign of damage or scratching. I’ve even been able to customise the bottles with vinyl for the school bottles. They go through the dishwasher well and can be broken down for cleaning. Also there is a lifetime guarantee on the bottle (excl wear and tear)
Negative; The bite values don’t seem to last too long and cost £16 for a pack of 4 to replace or £6-7 each. This is nearly half the cost of a new bottle! They are very easy to fit though. Just make sure you click them in properly otherwise wate pours out. You learn quickly.
I love these so much I’m in the process of replacing all our kids bottles to these. Expensive but invaluable
In short, this does the trick. Lots of colours and patterns to choose from. A bottle that comes to bits for cleaning easily, and after two terms of daily use (and abuse) has, so far, not been lost or broken.
Price was a little off putting, but having had one of these, I would definitely buy again and recommend to others (adults included!).
Only gripe is the rubber spout can occasionally become dislodged and result in a leak when tipped over. The larger versions don't have this problem. Probably due to using stiffer rubber which isn't suitable for children.
It also doubles as a milk bottle with a flexible rubber teat fitted over it!