CamelBak Eddy 0.4-Liter Kids Water Bottle – Easy to Use for Kids - CamelBak Kids Big Bite Valve - Spill Proof- Not For Children Under 3 Years - Water Bottle For Kids - BPA-Free Water Bottle – 12 Ounces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KIDS’ SPILL-PROOF WATER BOTTLE: The CamelBak Eddy 0.4-Liter Kids’ Water Bottle is specifically designed for smaller hands to use. It features easy-to-use parts and is made from high-quality, safe, and easy-to-clean materials.
- JUST THE RIGHT BITE: This water bottle for kids combines the patented CamelBak Big Bite Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve. This detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
- BPA-FREE MATERIALS: The Eddy 12-ounce kids’ water bottle is made from Tritan plastic that is 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. It’s dishwasher safe, and all parts are easy to remove for simple clean-up.
- COLORFUL AND PRACTICAL: CamelBak has developed this Eddy kids’ water bottle with a spill-resistant design and fun graphics to keep you and your kids happy and hydrated. The simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning.
- IF WE BUILD IT – WE’LL BAK IT: Our Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee covers all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BUT... 50% of the time, a few minutes after they put them down on a surface, I find the bottle sitting in a pool of water or juice that has leaked out of the bite valve at the top. All the surfaces in their playroom are slowly getting ruined with watermarks! I presume it wouldn't leak so much if they made sure to push it closed every time they've finished drinking, but my kids just can't remember to do that...
Seems like it's something to do with the liquid inside warming up and the pressure pushing it up the straw and out of the bottle. It's a real design flaw, and it would be great if Camelbak could take the time to look into why it's happening so often and try and redesign the valve so it doesn't happen.
I was excited to get this for my son but it leaks like the Titanic.
I checked under the lid and the little bite plug had come out so I put it back in and we were good for a minute. Then it leaked again. I opened up the lid and the plug had fallen out again so I put it back in, screwed the top on and it STILL leaked. I took the cap off again and this time the plug had not come out. I don't know what's up with it. No matter what I do I can't get the leaking to stop.
I'm so disappointed. Such a cute, cool bottle for my 3-year-old. Returning it and looking elsewhere.
I hope this was helpful.
I see reviews for how moldy they get. Mine do too but I purchased dr. Browns bottle brushes. They are very slim so they fit in the spouts and the straw. Plus I learned if I wash their cups daily and use the little brush on the straws and spouts they never mold... ever!
The spouts split... ok. So does every other rubber spout my kids have had. It's because they use their teeth. They seriously still work great! I have been using them for two years now. I always want to get more but I guess 14 (5 have gone missing through daycare and travel) is way more than enough!
Seriously. Just wash them with the tiny brush and all works great. All photos I have included are of bottles I have had for 1-2 years. Same with the spouts. They are all just as old and still super clean!
I've purchased CamelBak products for many years, but these are terrible. They are not a smaller version of the adult sized bottles, which are amazing.