Cambridge Mask Co Pro Anti Pollution N99 Mask Washable Military Grade Respirator with Adjustable Straps
- Lab tested British military filtration technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels
- Protection against gases, smells, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke and pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- The world's leading anti pollution mask now with adjustable straps, perfect for travel, especially to China or India.
- Presented in a slimline tin for storage, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mask did come with an adhesive foam cushion that lasted briefly (2 days) before tearing. The chemical smell of the adhesive became trapped in the mask and so it was a kind of relief when it failed. I've somewhat resolved the situation by inserting one of those thin throwaway masks into the gap, but it looks like I still need a supply of them.
I was simply amazed by the difference the mask made. It was (I thought) a pretty clear day as far as the recent smoke haze days were concerned. My house had been kept closed up for days to keep out any smoke, and there was no discernible smoke smell to the air. I thought. And then I put my mask on, breathed for a minute or two and took it off. Oh. Well now. Isn't that illuminating. The smell of smoke was distinct and immediate. I really hadn't realised how much my sense of smell had just gotten used to the continual smoke scent.
The only thing I have found to be at all a problem is that along with my small face, I have tiny ears, and the ear straps are a bit bulky. Using the optional headstrap that came with the mask has been helpful in taking the pressure off my ears for when wearing the mask for longer periods.
I only wish that they had had the full range of colours and fabrics in stock, as I had to buy boring Dorian grey as the only mask available in my size, and I feel I look a bit intimidating out in public.