Cambridge Mask Co Pro Anti Pollution N99 Mask Washable Military Grade Respirator with Adjustable Straps
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lab tested British military filtration technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels
- Protection against gases, smells, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke and pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- The world's leading anti pollution mask now with adjustable straps, perfect for travel, especially to China or India.
- Presented in a slimline tin for storage, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mask did come with an adhesive foam cushion that lasted briefly (2 days) before tearing. The chemical smell of the adhesive became trapped in the mask and so it was a kind of relief when it failed. I've somewhat resolved the situation by inserting one of those thin throwaway masks into the gap, but it looks like I still need a supply of them.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One thing I would say is that the ear straps are not my favorite. They pull my ears down and I have to make adjustments several times. Since the fit has to be quite snug in order for the filtration to work efficiently, the straps are critical. I would like to see these with an adjustable strap or even a velcro strap for easy on/off. I did see some reviews stating this same thing and for some reason I did not know that there were other strap options from Cambridge. I gave this mask 5-stars for all of the positives (filtration, comfort, ease of use, design), but I would like to see improvements on the straps or add the option for securing the ear straps better to maintain mask-to-face seal
Something small to take note of: while the elastic ear loops are much better then over the head straps found on most standard N95 masks (this one is N99 by the way), it can get slightly uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods of time. I've heard of tying a small elastic band between the two ear loops; perhaps I should try this, however, I have not yet because it is not that much of a problem.
Overall, this is a great mask and I would recommend it for anyone who deals with smog or air pollution on a regular basis, or maybe just wants to filter out viruses and bacteria on an airliner.