Cambridge Mask Co Pro Anti Pollution Mask N99 Washable Military Grade Respirator with Adjustable Straps
- Lab tested British military filtration technology filters almost 100% of pollution, gases, and bacteria and viruses.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or travelling to areas with high air pollution levels
- Protection against gases, smells, all PM; PM2.5, PM0.3, pollen, smoke and pathogens such as viruses and bacteria.
- The world's leading anti pollution mask now with adjustable straps, perfect for travel, especially to China or India.
- Presented in a slimline tin for storage, fashion friendly designs available in 5 sizes suitable for the whole family!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
17 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* It fitted nicely around my face, great seal and zero glasses fogging
* Cut down a lot on foul odor from the city air and fire smoke
* It was kinda awkward wearing my glasses considering it is prone to slipping (but that's easily fixed when I get around to it!)
* Being a hearing implant user, it was very fiddly trying to fit three things on one ear. But that's not the mask's fault. A lot of things don't always take things like this in mind. Something that I can also try to solve so I don't lose my device by accident! So if you're a hearing aid/implant user, do keep this in mind! :D
* It does get very humid underneath the mask from exhaled air, but there isn't really much that can be done about it.
However, the cons is nothing when I need to be able to breathe and not inhale harmful particles. So I really recommend one of these masks if you got the money for it!
Wearing this mask I was able to go back outside, so some work and other chores, & still get better.
It is literally a life saver.
I will be monitoring air pollution from now on and wearing it on poor quality days. It can cause serious health problems