Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - PlayStation 4
- Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
- As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
- Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
- Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favourite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do yourself a favour and consider other games before falling into the routine of yet another offering of spoilt fish.
1) campaign is not shipped on disk and you need 3 part download (About 50+ GB download on ps4 edition)
2) missions have bugs that will require you to force restart whole mission.
3) the last mission of the game crashes from loading screen . I thought it’s a corruption in the campaign files and fully redownloaded and installed and it still isnt playable and crash on loading screen.
4) PS5 upgrade costs despite most other games offering it for free (seriously how greedy is activision)
5) Multiplay’s skill based match system is really flawed up to the point the sweats are reverse boosting...