- ASIN: B07K2GK2PN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 December 2017
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,656 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #10 in Women's Pant Leggings
CakCton Womens Fleece Lined Leggings High Waist Buttery Soft Stretchy Warm Best Leggings - Regular/Plus Size
- All-match Slim High Waist Leggings for Winter- High-quality fabric, uper breathability, feel like your the second layer of skin when you wear them; They are perfect to wear with longer tops, sweatshirts, and sweaters...even everything. You can wear them outside or at home, the high waistband keeps the leggings in place and you can also roll the waistband over. Super soft cozy fleece lined provide you extra warmth for winter.
- Ultra Soft Comfy Fleece Lined Extra Warm Full Length Leggings- Fleece lined high waist warm leggings, made of premium stretchy fabric - 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex, the fleece inner brings you extra warm without bulkiness, perfect for winter. By tested, this leggings always hold up very well after being washed multiple times without any shrinking and pilling, for the price, you can't go wrong.
- Premium Stretchy Fabric, One Size Fits Most People- The super stretchy design can accommodate to most body shapes, it fits size(0-24), don't worry about the one size leggings, even you have big thighs or a petite figure, these leggings will definitely fit and make you look attractive.
- Soft and Delicate, Solid and Durable, Not See Through, No Pilling - The fleece lined leggings are not see through, perfect for everyday casual, running, or any other indoor and outdoor activities in winter. The material are very solid, extremely soft, won't pilling, it's not easy to wear out like other leggings, you also don't have to worry they attract cat hair like a magnet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
However, these leggings do pill a lot and everything you come into contact with will stick to them, and they were short on me. I regularly go hiking with two dogs, and their fur is like little magnets to these leggings and a lint roller will do nothing for it. If I lay under a blanket, lint will collect and they will look awful. I've had other leggings that have been exposed to the same things and they don't have this problem. Every single thing that I touched, stuck to them.
They were also pilling very quickly. I wore them twice and they were filled with pills. I tried hand washing when I first got them to avoid the problem, but that didn't do much to help the problem.
As for coming up short, I am 5'4" and the leggings do come up a little short on my ankles, and don't go all the way to my feet like I would want them to. Everywhere else, it fit perfect.
Material: It’s lined with soft fleece like material to keep your legs nice and warm during the winter months.
Fit: I’m 5’0 118lbs. These are a bit long but not as bad as other leggings on the market. It’s an easy fix.
Color: true jet black.. not that faded black !
The high-waist design is nice, and covers much more than most leggings. It does slip down sometimes, but I'm not sure if that's my height/body type. It's not too bad, and I just shimmy it back up.
I guess I also wish they had the option for the stirrup leggings design, because I like to keep no gaps at all between my leggings and my socks, but oh well. The length fits me fine, it's just that with ankle socks and non-stirrup leggings those gaps are inevitable, and you can feel that in -20 degree F weather. But I'm usually trying not to wear ankle socks in this weather, anyway.
But yes, overall these are by far the best leggings I've ever purchased.
I bought a two pack, which I'm quite pleased about.
want to show off those abs). It also hugs your tush well. One thing I would like to change though if I could is the ankle bit where it tends to have more slack. It's pretty loose and personally I prefer for it to be comfortably tight around the ankle portion.
The only downside is their exterior finish. It pills easily and collects fuzz in the wash. When I wore a pair with boots, it ruffed the surface even more, which made the pilling worse.
They look and feel so good that I bought over a dozen pair so I could keep some of them in extra good condition for going out. The others I just used for around the house.
I highly recommend them, if you’re willing to take extra good care of them.
1) They have started to become see through.
2) Not sure if it's because they're becoming uneven on the inside or the fabric is just really cheap, but they now make my legs itchy and irritated, even if I just wear them while sitting around my house.
These leggings are garbage, I am throwing them out, and I regret buying them. Wish I would have spent a bit more for a higher quality product. They may do the job for a few months but it's not worth it imo.
So here's the thing
I really wanted to like these leggings, and I did when I first got them. But these things collect lint like crazy. They're black and you can clearly see these little gray/white balls of lint all over them from a distance away. I'm not sure if its the material or what, but a lint roller wouldn't remove them and the leggings seem to collect more the longer I have them. Because of this I cannot wear them out, just around the house. It's such a shame.
Besides that they are ok. Decent fit, comfy enough, I like the high waist...but black leggings are a dime a dozen so these aren't anything special. I would spend an extra few bucks and get a higher quality product, unless you just want something easy and cheap to be comfy in around the house.
When I first received the leggings, it came individually packaged in plastic. Upon opening the plastic, all three of my leggings reeked of a chemical smell. It happened to be very pungent! I actually washed my leggings 4 times with Tide Downy, Tide Simply Clean & Fresh, & Gain. I even pre-soaked the leggings in the washer. The smell would not go away & I proceeded to not wear the leggings at all due to the smell. I also posted the question on the product's page for others to answer if they had that issue.
So I contacted the seller & informed him/her of the situation. I really wanted to wear these because they look & felt very comfortable, but couldn't stand the smell. Customer service emailed me back & stated that I may have either got defective leggings or I'm very sensitive to the smell. Let me just tell you know, that I am not sensitive to any smells. Two of my roommates took one whiff of the leggings & noticed the chemical smell right away, so I informed that to customer service. I was offered a very tiny credit back to my account that could help pay partially for a dry clean. I accepted because I really didn't want to have to go through the return process & package it all up.
Although I have yet to get the leggings dry cleaned, I had Febreze fabric freshener that helped with the smell. However, it involved using a ton of spray. As for the fit, I am 5' 3" tall & 122 lbs & I usually wear a size 5 in jeans. These leggings fit just fine for me. I really do like the feel of it. Usually with other leggings, I can feel the breeze & cold run through the leggings. But these leggings are so warm and comfortable. I'm wearing these right now as I write my review! Also, happening to wash it at least 4 times, there wasn't any piling that I've experienced with other leggings. So that's also very nice. If this were to happen, I will immediately update this review. Overall, I would recommend these leggings, but there's a risk that you may get ones with a chemical smell. However, customer service was prompt & I accepted their resolution. Even with the risk of getting defective leggings again, I plan on buying some more very soon.