- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Caim & Able Australian Pink Clay Face Mask 50g with Kaolin Clay & Organic Hisbiscus - Pure Australian Made Vegan Natural Preservative Free Beauty Powder Ideal for Acne Oily Dry Sensitive Skin Types
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Caim & Able|
|Ingredients||Australian pink and kaolin clay, organic Australian hibiscus|
|Material type free||Preservative Free|
About this item
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK — Pink and Kaolin Clay are commonly known as the most gentle of all Australian clay. Rich in antioxidants, pink clay makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- ⚫️ PINK CLAY & HIBISCUS EXFOLIATING FACE MASK — With finely ground hibiscus, a powerful anti-ageing botanical skin-softening treatment to rejuvenate, replenish and soothe dull skin tissue. Gently exfoliating and light on the skin, pink clay leaves skin silky soft and smooth, can help to minimise blackheads and promotes a radiant and balanced complexion.
- ⚫️ HEALTHY CELL RENEWAL — Reduces irritation and inflammation from skin concerns such as acne, by promoting healthy cell renewal. Australian pink clay masks are rich in silica, which may help to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger looking skin.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIA MADE — Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals to leave you feeling, nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
- ⚫️ PROFITS FOR PURPOSE — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation, by establishing new women’s shelters across Australia. We invite you to join our community of ethical, natural beauty. Your purchase is not only an act of self-love but also a contribution to the causes we support.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A truly beautifying and skin-softening pink clay face mask treatment to rejuvenate, replenish and soothe the skin. This mask is created to make your skin look and feel brighter, softer and glowing after use. With finely ground hibiscus, a powerful anti-ageing botanical to rejuvenate tired, dull skin and regenerate skin cells. Caim & Able uses only the finest ingredients to create 100% all-natural products with an emphasis on plant-based and organic ingredients. Every product is made in small batches to guarantee premium quality. About Caim & Able
We are not a multi-billion dollar, multi-national corporation with yachts anchored off Sydney Harbour, we are in fact the complete opposite. We are a small, family-owned, Australian company trying to make a difference in our communities. We care, we care a lot, in fact, it's really our 'thing' - Caim & Able is currently supporting Australian based charities. we donate 25% of our profits to women's D.V organisations; helping them provide safety to the women and kids fleeing domestic violence in Australia;
Australian Pink Clay:
✔️ Ideal for dry and sensitive skin types
✔️ Reduces irritation and inflammation from skin concerns affected by acne
✔️ Safe to apply directly to your skin & face
✔️ Detoxifies and exfoliates
✔️ Draws out impurities and toxins
✔️ Removes dead skin cells
✔️ Refines the pores
✔️ Hydrates, moisturises and improves overall texture of skin
✔️ Refreshes tired and 'washed out' skin
✔️ Softens dry and rough skin
✔️ Stimulates circulation
✔️ Balances oil secretion
From the manufacturer
I suspect like many of you, I didn't know what I didn't know. I thought the women and children in Australia had a safe haven, should they need to flee violence in the home, After all, we live in a first world country, a country that would surely look after the vulnerable, right?
So imagine my surprise when I learned that when it comes to the domestic violence that's simply not the case. Hundreds of women and children fleeing domestic violence are being turned away from shelters each month because of a lack of spaces, service providers say.
A tragic reality: Domestic violence is the main cause of homelessness in Australia.
And so I started Caim & Able, a company devoted to funding the safety of women and kids in Australia, escaping domestic violence. Because we all deserve better.
HAND PRODUCED IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — Proudly Australian made and owned. Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals, therapeutic and health promoting minerals to leave you feeling,
nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
WE BELIEVE IN TRULY GIVING BACK — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation*, by
establishing new women’s shelters across Australia through Women’s Community Shelters.
Scented Magnesium Bath Salts
These bath salts are a luxurious addition
to a warm bath before bed, or an indulgent treat for a weekend morning bath. Our pink salt is sustainably hand harvested from ancient sea salt deposits deep in the Himalayan mountain range, and dried in the sun. This salt is notable for its purity, and is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and other trace minerals.
Magnesium Oil Spray
We created our aloe magnesium oil spray with sensitive types in mind. a highly concentrated pure magnesium oil spray, combined with the gentle and extremely healing inner leaf aloe gel extract grown without chemicals or pesticides.
Australian Pink Clay
A mask that is a multi-functional botanical complex that gently removes dead and dry skin, strengthens the skin’s support matrix and nourishes and firms the skin. We use only the finest ingredients to create 100% all-natural products with an emphasis on plant-based and organic. Every product is made in small batches to guarantee premium quality.
Unscented Magnesium Chloride Flakes
2kg of Pure, unscented magnesium chloride. Now in a convenient and economical size for use in baths and foot soaks. The ideal choice for those that prefer their mineral retreat, without additional ingredients such as essential
oils and or botanicals.
Patch test first. If skin irritation is noticed, stop use and seek medical advice. Avoid eye contact, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly. For external use only, not for consumption. Store in a a cool dry place.
Australian pink and kaolin clay, organic Australian hibiscus
Mix 1 tbsp with a few drops of water, spread thick layer evenly over your face avoiding eyes, once dry rinse with warm water.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is amazing. It gently cleanses my skin leaving it clean and soft and feeling rejuvenated. It works exactly as described and is a far superior product to many of the other inferior products out there. I will now always use this magnificent product. Thank you Caim and Abel
This has just two!!! And is Aussie! My skin swallowed this mask up - I saw the pores open up with this on and my skin is glowing after use. It’s completely divine to smell and have on the face too. I’ve come back to order a second while on sale as I know this will now be my staple skincare product!!
Not to forget to mention the story behind the brand is worth reading up on and how some of the proceeds also go to victims of DV.