|Product Dimensions||20.5 x 14.3 x 19.1 cm; 1.3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.3 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sunbeam Café Creamy Automatic Milk Frother | 250ml Jug | Electric Milk Steamer for Lattes, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate | Cold Mix Option for Iced Milk Drinks | EM0180, Black
- Versatile Foaming & Mixing: Steam frothy hot milk to add to coffee, make warm milk drinks like hot chocolate or lattes, and mix cold milk with espresso for iced drinks and more
- Easy to Use: Clearly labelled jug, buttons and attachments as well as fill level indicators ensure quick and easy use
- Automatic Temperature Control: Ensures milk does not burn during heating and foaming process
- Compact Design: The 2 attachments for frothing and mixing store in the base when not in use, while the non-stick 250ml jug holds enough milk for 2 drinks
- Easy to Clean: Jug, lid and attachments can be washed in warm, soapy water
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sunbeam Café Creamy Automatic Milk Frother allows you to steam frothy hot milk to add to coffee, make warm milk drinks like hot chocolate or lattes, and mix cold milk with espresso for iced drinks and more. Easy to use thanks to its simple design and automatic temperature control, this compact milk steamer is a kitchen essential and works perfectly for all kinds of hot and cold milk drinks thanks to its two separate mixing and foaming attachments.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The milk is heated to barely 60c which is at least 10c lower than suggested.
The jug is black (fine) but the measurement markings are black also which are difficult to observe unless you splash some milk over the markings.
The instructions could be more informative and concise. When using the throthing disc if you go above the second marking (the bottom marking being the minimum level) the unit does not operate correctly and just makes an annoying sound.
While the instructions state that you can make milk for two coffees it would only be a cup and not a mug.
Find an alternative brand