Active DP to HDMI, CableCreation DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter, Support 4K x 2K & 3D Audio/Video, (Eyefinity Multi-Screen), Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- (ACTIVE ALTMODE) DP to HDMI converter, Eyefinity Multiple Screen SLS mode compatible, Compatible with AMD Eyefinity Technology
- Supports DisplayPort1.2 and 4 lanes, AC coupling capable for level shifting, Support DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output.
- Connect Standard DP (DisplayPort) Laptop/PC to HDMI port display Devices. Power Sources from DisplayPort to HDMI side
- Support 4K X 2K & 3D video formats over HDMI, Compliant to HDMI 1.4b specification up to 3.0Gbps, Jitter Cleaning PLL for best compliance, Built-in DDC Active buffering Side-band Signals.
- Superior Intra-pair and Inter-pair de-skewing, Powered from DisplayPort source.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CableCreation DP to HDMI Adapter
The DisplayPort to HDMI cable connects computer to TV for audio and video streaming, or to a monitor or projector, plug and play; Ideal for video streaming, gaming, or extending a workstation.
Please Note: This Display Port to HDMI adapter is not bi-directional, it can only transfer signal from Displayport source device to HDMI monitor/ display/ projector.
High Video Resolution:
This cable Supports video resolutions up to 4K X 2K@ 30Hz & 3D, and flawless Audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels .
It also supports DP, DP++ and DisplayPort++.
- Plug and Play, no require any software or drivers or extra power supply;
- Gold-Plated Dispayport and HDMI Connectors, ensures a maximum signal quality and stable signal transmission .
- Foil & braid shielding reduces Electromagnetic interference;
- Tinned copper conductor enhances cable performance.
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
Mirror and Extend Mode Settings:
1. For MacOS: top left corner Apple icon-->System Preferences-->Displays-->Mirror or Extend Displays;
2. For Windows 10, press Windows key + P combination command-->choose Duplicate or Extend.
3. For Windows system laptop, if the external monitor could not work, please update the BIOS and graphic card driver from laptop official website.
Supports HDMI resolution up to 4K*2K@30Hz
- In order to enjoy the 4K high resolution, please make sure to use a 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable
- We recommend you to make sure your monitor or TV could supply corresponding output. that means if your computer supports 4K@30Hz, while your monitor or TV only supports 1080p, you can only output 1080p rather than 4K.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My challenge was that being 4K UHD compliant the dock has two DisplayPort 1.2 sockets (as well as one VGA) but my external monitor is conventional 1920x1080 via HDMI.
I didn't want to degrade resolution to VGA so took a chance on the CableCreation adaptor as a low cost (£6.99 with Prime delivery) solution.
It works perfectly. No visible difference in display quality compared to "direct" HDMI and no skipped video frames that I have read of elsewhere with other such adaptors.
Registers as a display adaptor on pc.
It only worked intermittently when connected to an occus rift over a non active 2m hdmi extension cable, can't fault it though as it works no problems with a hdmi display