|Product Dimensions||40 x 9 x 4.5 cm; 548.85 Grams|
|Item Weight||549 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||19 January 2019|
Cable Concealer On-Wall Cord Cover Raceway Kit - Cable Management System to Hide Cables, Cords, or Wires - Ideal for Any Room Cord Organizer (6pcs 15.6 * 1.5 * 0.76 inchAccessories NOT Included)
- Ideal for Any Room: Use our cable hiding system to organize and manage the power and electrical cords at your desk or home entertainment system
- Create a Safe Environment for Kids: The right cord management system helps to keep dangerous power or electrical cords out of reach of young children and pets
- Wire Hider Cable Management Kit: Our cord cover kit blends with any decor. We made simple changes so that the covers SLIDE EASILY off the raceways. It has a slim and sleek design. And you can paint the wire covers to match the color of your wall. If you need a different size just simply cut the covers to your desired length.
- Cable raceways for wall-mounted TV hidden cables,can moisture-proof, insulation, anti-electric shock, anti-acid and alkali.
- What You Get: 6pcs 15.6*1.5*0.76 inch in Cable cover 。（This kit does not include any connector accessories）
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size: 15.6 * 1.5 * 0.76 inches (* 6)
Applicable places: TV, computer, wall, corner, corridor, living room, office, etc.
Features:Protect wires bite from pets, surface mount cable raceway can avoid babies fall for mass wires. Make wires tightly, make your home less dust and easy to clean
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the straight conduits are quite difficult to get the top cover off to easily insert cables. Then comes my issue of not being able to easily add or remove cables from conduit - the design for the connectors (as I hope you can see in my photos - they are photographed upside down so you can see) is that the connector goes over the top of the two straight conduits, but also has a tab that goes on the inside of the conduit to keep everything in place. The problem then is that if you have already stuck/screwed the straight conduits into your wall then there is almost no way of accessing the conduits to add/remove a cable without removing them from the wall.