Cabin Max® Equator 44L Womens/Mens Backpacks - Perfect Hiking Backpack - Cabin Luggage 54x36x23cm fits Qantas and Air New Zealand - Laptop Slot and Integrated rain Cover! (Black/Grey)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔️ DIMENSIONS - The Equator 2.0 is the second generation of the popular Equator cabin bag sized to fit most major airlines sized at 54x36x23cm and lightweight at just 1.3kg making this Equator is perfect use for a hiking backpack or as cabin luggage suitable for most major airlines!
- ✔️ SPACIOUS - The main compartment has a spacious 45 litre capacity, due to the huge amount of space within your Equator it is a perfect backpack for both hiking and travelling, enabling you to separate your luggage effectively!
- ✔️ ORGANISED - Your Equator has multiple pockets around the backpack to give you further options still to separate your luggage fully, the large main compartment featuring a fold away shelf within the large main compartment for separation as well as D-rings, internal netted panel pocket and packing straps!
- ✔️ SECURE - The front flap has a deep zipped pocket, a second shallow zipped pocket with a key clip and to the back of the flap you will find a deep zipped netted pocket with a secure valuables pocket so you can keep your belongings safe and secure!
- ✔️ GUARANTEE - All Cabin Max️ luggage bags come with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard to give you piece of mind with your purchase.
Product detailsColour Name:Black/Grey
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36 x 23 x 56 cm; 1.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Cabin Max
- ASIN : B014T42H3K
- Item Model Number : grey/orange
- Department : Unisex-adults
Best Sellers Rank:
31,855 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 165 in Casual Daypack Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Equator 2.0 develops upon the winning formula set by the highly-rated original 2015 Equator. We've kept everything you loved about the first-generation bag including the large 45 litre lockable main compartment and padded laptop compartment and added to them to create an ergonomic and versatile bag that is an ideal hiking backpack and cabin luggage!
The new features include a fold out divider within the large main compartment and improved packing straps to help improve distribution and organization of your packed items. The Equator 2.0 has packaway backpack straps, perfect if you need to check the bag in on a busy flight or simply if you prefer to carry the Equator 2.0 as a holdall with the side handle, whichever your preference the Equator duly delivers!
The improved Equator benefits from strengthened compression straps and much improved buckles with the addition of more padding on the back to increase the comfort of carrying the rucksack.
Retaining the practical features from the earlier model such as the internal key clip, D-rings, external bungee straps, carabiner loops and twin external bottle holders, whilst the padded laptop compartment continues to nestle behind the front organizer flap for additional security.
The Equator 2.0 complies with hand luggage limitations of a huge variety of worldwide airlines and because of its heavy-duty compression straps and soft design it can be slimmed down to fit in even more airlines (if packed correctly!)
The Equator 2.0 has an abundance of features to make it an ideal companion whether you are camping in a tent, flying across country, hiking or backpacking, and combined with its low price in comparison to the Equators less practical rivals this great value backpack is a seriously impressive all-rounder and definitely has the potential to be your bag for any eventuality!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
So bag came next day (absolute prime madness)
Materials that typical backpack material, I wanted to save those pennies Ofc so got the dark purple and black one, really nice colours.
There’s A LOT of clips and A LOT of zips.
I mean, if airport security wanted to go through your bag, the flight would’ve taken off before you could even open the bugger.
Otherwise seems lovely!
Reviewed in Italy on 4 September 2017