- Product Dimensions: 36 x 23 x 56 cm ; 1.3 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: purple/black
- ASIN: B07L4N4ZPD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 April 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,197 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Cabin Max® Equator 44L Womens/Mens Backpacks - Perfect Hiking Backpack - Cabin Luggage 54x36x23cm fits Qantas and Air New Zealand - Laptop Slot and Integrated rain Cover! (Purple/Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔️ DIMENSIONS - The Equator 2.0 is the second generation of the popular Equator cabin bag sized to fit most major airlines sized at 54x36x23cm and lightweight at just 1.3kg making this Equator is perfect use for a hiking backpack or as cabin luggage suitable for most major airlines!
- ✔️ SPACIOUS - The main compartment has a spacious 45 litre capacity, due to the huge amount of space within your Equator it is a perfect backpack for both hiking and travelling, enabling you to separate your luggage effectively!
- ✔️ ORGANISED - Your Equator has multiple pockets around the backpack to give you further options still to separate your luggage fully, the large main compartment featuring a fold away shelf within the large main compartment for separation as well as D-rings, internal netted panel pocket and packing straps!
- ✔️ SECURE - The front flap has a deep zipped pocket, a second shallow zipped pocket with a key clip and to the back of the flap you will find a deep zipped netted pocket with a secure valuables pocket so you can keep your belongings safe and secure!
- ✔️ GUARANTEE - All Cabin Max️ luggage bags come with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard to give you piece of mind with your purchase.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new features include a fold out divider within the large main compartment and improved packing straps to help improve distribution and organization of your packed items. The Equator 2.0 has packaway backpack straps, perfect if you need to check the bag in on a busy flight or simply if you prefer to carry the Equator 2.0 as a holdall with the side handle, whichever your preference the Equator duly delivers!
The improved Equator benefits from strengthened compression straps and much improved buckles with the addition of more padding on the back to increase the comfort of carrying the rucksack.
Retaining the practical features from the earlier model such as the internal key clip, D-rings, external bungee straps, carabiner loops and twin external bottle holders, whilst the padded laptop compartment continues to nestle behind the front organizer flap for additional security.
The Equator 2.0 complies with hand luggage limitations of a huge variety of worldwide airlines and because of its heavy-duty compression straps and soft design it can be slimmed down to fit in even more airlines (if packed correctly!)
The Equator 2.0 has an abundance of features to make it an ideal companion whether you are camping in a tent, flying across country, hiking or backpacking, and combined with its low price in comparison to the Equators less practical rivals this great value backpack is a seriously impressive all-rounder and definitely has the potential to be your bag for any eventuality!
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Pros: Large capacity, lots of pockets, water bottle pockets, and light weight material. Also has hip straps and chest straps.
Cons: 1) When loaded down, the light weight material sags and puts a strain on your shoulders even with the hip straps engaged. This makes the bag useless to carry on your back for long periods time. My shoulders were aching almost immediately and continued after I adjusted the all straps for better comfort. 2) Only one hip strap has a zipper pocket which is useless, it is too small for even my small basic slider phone. I think the only thing you may be able to put in it is a few bills if you fold them up small.
Update: I took a short trip where I had to switch planes. I had four outfits, toiletries, underwear, tablet and granola bars. My bag was heavy but the flimsy material made the bag sag and put weight on my shoulders. The hip straps helped but not by much. Just the short walk through the terminal was hard. If this bag was made of a sturdier material it would be great for long term trips. I can't even see myself taking it on a short plane trip again, maybe a road trip. I'll update again in a few weeks after my road trip, and using packing cubes this time.
Packing cubes help with the weight distribution so that it wasn't putting as much strain on my shoulders.
The front clip connected to the strap came loose and I have not been able to keep it together on the bag.
I didn't feel comfortable with my laptop in the compartment it provided on the outside part of the bag I felt like it wasn't protected enough What if it rains or i dropped the bag. It did come with a rain bag which was cool you could actually use it as added security at the airport while waiting at the gate.
It has multiple pockets and I had to constantly remind myself where did I put certain items. I love the fact you can use the strap across your chest for added support when walking through the city. It gave me an extra sense of security.
I was able to put 44lbs in this bag and carry it on my back & get through the airport without anyone saying anything to me. I am 7ft tall so my clothes weigh a little more. This is an absolute MUST BUY.