|Material Type(s)||Plastic, Acrylic|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 months and up|
|Item Model Number||DT00|
|Package Dimensions||26.7 x 7.5 x 0.7 cm; 85.05 Grams|
CZYY Spell AOE Damage Marker for 1" Grid or Hex Tabletop Game Mat Acrylic D&D Area Effect Template - RPG Gaming Accessories Perfect for Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder and Other TTRPGs
|Price:||+ $7.98 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ESSENTIAL FOR TABLE TOP RPG: This transparent spell template will help You and Your players streamline and visualize spell and other AoE effects during combat. A simple spell solution to maximize your game and speed you through with accuracy - great for DND, Pathfinder, and other RPGs. The only spell template you'll need!
- EASY MEASURING FOR BATTLES: This tool has the ability to measure 20ft, 15ft, 10ft, and 5ft radiuses with ease.You will also find 20ft & 10ft cube, a 15ft cone. One of the coolest features is the ability to truly randomize direction with a 1 through 12 directional markers. This template is transparent so you can see the battlefield through it to see which miniatures are affected. Take all the guesswork out of AoE, just enjoying fun and happy spellcasting!
- GENERAL DESIGN, FITS MOST BATTLE MAPS: Every game is different, but the spells remain the same. This 8-inch clear plastic spell damage template is perfect for 1 inch grid square or hex role-playing terrain or battle mats.
- EXCELLENTLY-DESIGNED & STURDILY-BUILT: This piece is beautifully cut from hardy plexiglass, and paint-filled engraved with D20 directional markers and Dragon. Your group will wow by the craftsmanship and design, and it will fight alongside you through countless game nights!
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TABLETOP GAMERS: Looks, feels, and works all are great! These make a unique gift for any game master or dungeon master to show their professionalism. It's a great addition to beginner & veteran player's toolkit!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever been playing a good session of Pathfinder or Dungeons and Dragons when the wizard decided to cast multiple fireballs into a room full of creatures? Did you have to dig out the book after arguing about who and what was hit, waiting for the player to pick the perfect drop location and have to remeasure it 15 times so he didn't hit everyone in the party as well? With our Area Of Effect markers, you won't have to worry about that anymore. Make sure you're out of the way from now on! Next time you try to dodge an explosion, make sure you know what a "20 ft circle" really is in game squares and how to find the origin point of the splash on a grid.
The perfect way to map out where your spells will hit in Dungeons and Dragons 5E, Pathfinder, and many other TTRPGs.
Some spells are hard to calculate the AoE on a square grid map. Use these Spell Marker Templates to place over your map and easily see what creatures or players are inside the spell's AoE.
The Spell Template Includes:
- 5' radius
- 10' radius
- 15' radius
- 20' radius
- 10' cube
- 20' cube
- 15' cone
- D12 scatter markers
All Spell Markers are crafted with a scale of 1" = 5ft.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Other than that it is pretty sturdy, well-marked, and easy to use.
UPDATE: It seems that the manufacturer has corrected the mis-labled 10 foot cube as 5 foot based on some of the newer reviews. I still use mine with the 5 foot cube label. We all know at my table this is really a 10 foot cube .
My only wishes would be (1) to have a colored ring around the outside, since it's transparent and might get lost easily, and (2) to be padded more in the packaging. When it came in the mail, it had some smears on it from the glue in the package. Luckily it came off fairly easily. But I'm still giving it 5 stars. It's awesome.
It is nice heavy duty plastic so that's nice.