- 80% Coolmax, 20% Lycra - 4-way stretch Tricot fabric; 80% Polyester, 20% polyurethane - Inner cup Targeted Support Web; Machine wash warm with like colors. Line dry in shade, do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- 5-point inner cup Targeted Support Web.
- 4-way stretch Coolmax tricot fabric.
- Wide stretch band for extra support and back hook and clasp closure for convenience
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 2.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 September 2010
- Manufacturer : CW-X
- ASIN : B0042X96PG
- Item Model Number : 165102A
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
After retiring my old ones, I searched to buy the same product again. Everything was the same on the newer model except the back hook. Before it was a sturdy hook in loop. Now it is two standard bra hooks, not nearly sturdy enough! To get the support I need, the bra has to have a snug fit. I wore the bra only a few times and already the hooks are stretched out and cannot be used again. I'm sorely disappointed and hope I can find the older version again.
The bra is a little tricky to get on because it goes on over your head in a racer back style, but it has hook-and-eye clasps like a regular bra. That means you have to hook it behind your back. With a little practice, though, it gets easier and the support is definitely worth the trouble.
This bra is one I'll be buying more of in the future.