|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX Red Low Profile - RGB LED Backlit
|Colour||Cherry Mx Red|
|Number of keys||104|
About this item
- Experience all day comfort with low profile, low travel keys. Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical key switches, provide a familiar smooth and linear movement with 1.2 millimeter actuation
- An all new slim line design effortlessly fits into modern desktop setups
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum frame ensures a lifetime of gaming
- Multi color RGB per key backlighting, now brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile key switches
- Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full system lighting synchronization compatible with CORSAIR components
- Detachable, soft-touch palm rest provides optimal comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard features new CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB key switches, combining the all-day comfort of low-profile, low-travel keys, with the performance of a mechanical key switch. An all-new slim-line design effortlessly fits into your modern desktop setup, while the aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame provides the durability to last through a lifetime of gaming. Vivid dynamic multi-color RGB per-key backlighting is brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile key switches, controlled by powerful CORSAIR iCUE software that synchronizes lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE devices. Loaded with extras, from dedicated multimedia controls and a detachable soft-touch palm rest, to replaceable FPS and MOBA keycaps, the K70 RGB MK.2LOW PROFILE offers long-term comfort with a new modern slim design.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The key caps appear to be poorly made, and several broke in my year of use, meaning I had to resort to using the spares provided in locations they didn't belong or scavenge the key caps from other keyboards that I own.
And to top it all off, now the accursed thing doesn't even work. Several keystrokes are often registered upon pressing each key just once, assuming a keystroke is registered at all. I'm fairly careful with the technology that I buy (since it often costs so much), and I have been utterly appalled at the level of quality in a keyboard worth over $200. I can't recommend buying this keyboard to anyone.
Generally speaking, Corsair has a fairly solid reputation in the gaming community so perhaps I just got unlucky. A Corsair K95 will be arriving in the mail soon to replace the K75, I hope to dear god I'm not making the same stupid mistake twice.
The iCue software had included control of my RTX 3090 GPU.
So whenever I changed the rgb layout on my new keyboard it changed my 3090 manual fan settings to auto.
I then installed the 3xxx version of iCue and found a setting "disable/enable plugins" in the settings.
So Disabled plugins and my 3090 is no longer appearing/controlled by iCue.
I dont know if the disable plugins is in the options of the latest iCue 4.xxxxx software.
Anyways once I solved that issue everything is perfect.
The brown keys do make a bit of noise, clicky, but not overloid or annoying.
Might be, to others, if you were typing a manuscript but no probs gaming.
I would probably look at silent/quieter ones next time, and tactile. If there is a silent tactile option.
Its my first proper mechanical keyboard.
My previous keyboard was a HyperX RGB Cherry Blue (which I wasn't too happy with, both feel and quality wise.)
I also used a Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Cherry MX Speed, but that proved way too sensitive and I kept on hitting key combinations that I couldn't disable.
This keyboard, though, hits the sweet spot for me.
Cherry Brown is the perfect tactile + resistance. Not too hard, but not too soft either.
Angle of the keyboard with the feet down is perfect.
The keys have a smooth, yet slightly soft feel to my fingers. They feel really pleasant to the touch. Something I've not noticed before in other keyboards.
Wrist rest is also comfortable.
This keyboard has reduced my fatigue and errors in typing. (I was struggling with the HyperX for some reason.) It's made a huge difference in my ability to get writing done.
While I also love the look and design, I've found that, in the end, what really matters is comfort and responsiveness. This keyboard just works for me and assuming it holds up, I will certainly get it again when the time comes.
Removed the keycap and tried the air duster, also tried to reset the keyboard as per corsair instructions on their website nothing solved the problem.
Contacted corsair and they said that warranty was over and that there was an issue with the keyboard mechanism therefore the whole keyboard needs to be replaced, pretty bad for a AUD 250 keyboard so i won’t buy the same one again and can’t really recommend it.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in India on 20 June 2020
The product quality and structure is impressive and has some waight to it my first words when holding just the keyboard with one hand were "Damn you could kill a man with this" of course jokingly, but in all seriousness the buld quality is amazing and the fact you can also remove the keys to replace them is a really nice touch.
This brings me to the slight souring of the review. Due to poor shipping when it arrived a few of the keys had popped out rather through the poor handling from the courier service or sadly to the slightly poor packaging. However the customer service was grate and the have been responsive and apologised for the inconvenience.
I was pleased with this over all responses that due to there being no physical damage to the product in part to its and I cant say it enough incredible build quality I forged any competition and was just happy with there quick response.
Over all the product and the customer experience with there seller five stars all the way good job guys.
- So quiet. I have never owns a mechanical keyboard so quiet. It's as silent as a membrane keyboard.
- Low profile keys. I do a lot of typing at work, and always found the transition between my work keyboard and gaming keyboard awkward. Sooo many typos. This has the feel of a typical office keyboard with all the gaming benefits. Sooo many less typos.
- Media keys (no FN key). I am not a fan of the FN key. In fact, I loath it. No FN key on this baby. Plus it has a volume wheel which is a must. I don't want to fumble for the FN key if something ear-bleedingly loud comes over my PC.
- Look & Feel. Out of the box, this feels like a solid piece of equipment and it's actually quite nice looking. The pictures above don't do it justice.
- RGB backlighting. I've never really cared one way or another for the backlighting, but this one is fun. My keyboard is teal! Today.
- Solid keys. Without naming names *coughrazercough*, my last keyboard was such garbage it lasted only six months. The keys were wobbly and the stabilizers (metal bars under space bar, shift, backspace etc) kept popping out. I can tell the difference between the two right out of the box.
- Recessed back makes it easy to clean. This keyboard will never look like the inside of a toaster.
- Software is easy to use. The iCUE software is intuituve. Best part, unlike *coughrazercough* you don't need a usename and password just to adjust the settings on your own piece of equipment.
Honestly, nothing so far. I can usually find at least something to whinge about, but thus far my new K70 Rapidfire hasn't disappointed. I'll come back and edit if that changes.
This is a lovely keyboard, and I highly recommend it. If you're asking yourself whether or not you should buy it, my answer is do-it-do-it-do-it! It's my first Corsair product, and I will definitely consider buying from them again.