Award-winning & #1 Amazon Bestselling Author
A frightened child. A fearless grandfather. A nail-biting conclusion!
"My God! This can't be happening!" Andrea exclaimed, worrying less about Theo's odd behavior and more about the child's sudden disappearance. "We have to find her!"
After returning home for a family visit, Mira Cullen finds herself in front of the old Ferguson house again - a place she has blatantly avoided since the entire life-altering experience of fifteen years earlier. The only thing is...there are new residents now, but not the kind she would have ever expected to see.
Her six-year-old daughter, Rosie, has an incredible bond with her grandfather, but no one ever dreams that the little girl will be the bait an angry ghost uses to settle a score long overdue. She is in terrible danger and the love of her grandfather will be tested to the highest extreme.
The Ferguson House:
If you’re not a fan of Mira and Little Rosie Cullen yet, you don’t know what you’re missing! Don’t take Tanya's word for it. Read the reviews starting with her number 1 bestseller Cornelius.
- A Heart-wrenching History
- An Innocent Child
- Unlikely Inhabitants
- The Haunting
- The HUNTED!
What readers think of this bestselling series:
* "Omg loved it. Have been reading so many zombie, every body dies type stories, this picked me right up." Review of book one 'Cornelius'
* "'Cornelius' captured and held my interest, I did not put the book down until I read the entire book."
* "The writer has an upbeat way of telling the story that draws you in to caring about the characters. Her style is clear and simple, reminding me of times long gone by and of my own childhood and family." - Review of book two 'Cornelius' Revenge'
* "Did not want it to end. It was that good!" - Review of book three 'Cara'
* “'We See No Evil' takes the reader on one more exciting Cullen adventure. Another winner by Tanya R. Taylor!" - Review of book four 'We See No Evil'
* "Would love to see this book turned into a movie or television series. There are so many twists and turns to keep you wanting more. Glad I bought it." - Review of book five 'THE CONTRACT: Murder in The Bahamas'
* "Another clever tale by Tanya R. Taylor. Once again this author has proved what a great story teller she is!" - Review of Book six 'The Lost Children of Atlantis'