COOLBABY Nostalgic Retro Game Console Wireless Controller Version of the Game Console Built-in 600 Classic Games (Support HDMI HD + AV Video Dual Output Function)
Enhance your purchase
- 1. Built-in 600 games, including 200 large arcade games;
- 2. HDMI high-definition quality output, one-click archive, one-click loading, can save the game progress.
- 3. High with wireless handle connection, and support all PC handles on the market, support HDM and AV dual output function, support new and old TV.
- 4. The game console is equipped with two standard USB ports, compatible with all the controllers in the market, 2.4G wireless controller and USB controller dual-use mode, free to switch.
- 5. Support game download, support arcade, GBA, SFC, Sega, NES five major format games; support SD card memory expansion, compatible with 8G/16G/32G card plug and play. (SD card needs to be purchased by yourself)
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 23.4 x 23.2 x 13 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- ASIN : B07TS84W73
- Manufacturer reference : B07TS84W73
Best Sellers Rank:
8,903 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- 191 in PC Controllers & Gamepads
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product model: RS-93
Game format: Arcade / GB / / NES / MD / SFC
Archive function: one-click storage/reading
Overview of hand type: wireless and wired dual use
Memory expansion: support 8G/16G/32G
Built in 600 games, including 200 large arcade games
High wireless handle connection, support all PC controllers on the market, support HDM and AV dual output function;
Complete set of accessories:
AV line X1
Power supply X1
HDMI cable X1
Wireless controller X1
2.4G receiver X1
Chinese and English manual X1
1. In order to facilitate transportation, the game controller does not put the battery, the customer buys the battery by himself;
2. If the game list file is too large to be uploaded to the main map, if you need a game list, please contact me to request the game list form.
SD usage: first create a GAME folder in the SD card, then create 5 format folders in GAME, download the matching format games to the corresponding format folder in the SD card, download each format folder The game, press 001, 002, 003... in order, then insert the SD card correctly into the SD card slot and start it.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shipped immediately by the seller and I received it within days of my purchase. Great!
* Plug and Play:
This unit connected straight into my TV. The console and controllers worked without issue.
* The Games:
There are plenty of games loaded on here already. Some I remember. Others I've never seen before. Loading additional games proved to be challenging. Some of them worked on this console (~30%). Others don't appear compatible. List of game names - Some of the characters are removed from the beginnning or end of the name so it looks confusing when scrolling through. Pre-loaded games have a thumbnail for identification.
One controller is Xbox style (wireless using its own dongle). The other is old Nintendo style (cable). Both work well
This unit doesn't recognise any of my bluetooth controllers or my wireless playstation controller.
I am happy I bought this console and would recommend it with the caveats above.