If you’re someone suffering from excessive anxiety disorder, chronic depression, or fear so crippling it may well be a phobia, but you are not sure what to actually do concerning the treatment options, then COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY: Complete Guide to Retraining Your Brain to Overcome Anxiety, Depression, Low self-esteem, Suicidal And Negative Thoughts is the book you have been waiting for.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that analyzes the response you feel to specific sets of stimuli and then asks why it is that you feel the way you do. As anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, and phobias, when left untreated, can all lead to irrational responses to common scenarios as they can easily result in altered perceptions of reality and all around distorted thinking. When used correctly, CBT offer patients an alternative that promotes realistic, healthy thought.
Acquire knowledge of depression and anxiety as they pertain to the symptoms that occur and causes of the disorders. Take some time to learn about the various subcategories of each disorder and the ways in which they may present at differing ages of onset. Find out when and why depression and anxiety disorders are likely to occur. Discover the specific ways in which cognitive behavioral therapy is designed to work as a treatment plan for both anxiety disorders and depressive disorders.
Inside you will learn:
- About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and secret behind the use of CBT for successful treatment of anxiety and depressive disorder.
- CBT techniques used by professionals to help people in dealing with a wide variety of anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, suicidal and negative thoughts.
- Ways to successfully manage your symptoms
- Common symptoms and side effects of anxiety and depressive disorders.
- Different ways in which anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and negative thoughts can be overcome.
- To understand anxiety and depression in children and how to overcome them.
- How you can get started on the road to better your life through more beneficial thought processes and behavioral modifications.
- How quickly and effectively you can move through cognitive behavioral therapy sessions.
- How CBT can treat adolescent depression and suicidal thoughts
- And many more…
So, what are you waiting for? Cop yours today and start your healing journey!