Despite these reservations, the ability to effectively coach employees and help them attain the desired level of performance and/or development is often the difference between a successful or unsuccessful Manager or Supervisor. Consequently, as a Supervisor or Manager, the ability to successfully coach your employees is one of the most important skill sets you need to develop.
This easy to understand e-book will help you learn the basic, easy to use, skills that you need to be an effective coach. You’ll learn how to:
• Establish the groundwork to have an effective coaching relationship with your employees.
• Determine expected performance levels for your employees’ major tasks and responsibilities.
• Provide your employees with the needed training.
• Analyze your employees’ current level of performance against expected levels, and identify areas needing improvement.
• Hold an effective coaching discussion to provide employees with feedback on how they are doing, and develop plans for making needed improvements.
Unlike many of the books on employee coaching that are lengthy and difficult to understand, “COACHING SKILLS FOR MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS” is written in simple, easy to understand, language so you can go through it quickly and start putting what you’ve learned right to work. It gets right to the point, and walks you through the coaching process step by step, helping you think of the key ingredients to make your coaching efforts successful, and avoid the common problems that crop up in unsuccessful ones. It even includes forms to help you define expected levels of performance, develop training plans, analyze how well your employees are performing, and plan an effective coaching discussion.
Designed specifically for e-book users, this version of “COACHING SKILLS FOR MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS” is something you’ll want to keep on hand and refer to each time you need to coach an employee.