- Product Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 2 cm ; 191 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 191 g
- Item Model Number: KC0040
- ASIN: B07K37SCXZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 August 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,402 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
94,866 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #468 in Women's Pant Leggings
CHRLEISURE Women's Winter Thick Velvet Leggings Warm Solid Color Elastic Pants
- Women winter leggings material:Nylon,spandex and velvet lining
- Lined with velvet to keep you warm in winter
- Women thick warm leggings ,It is great to wear under shorts, skirts, tunics, and long sweaters
- Free Size:Length : 94 cm/37", Waist(stretchy):56-85 cm/22''-33.5",Hip : 70-100 cm/27.56''-39.40'' Black Lengthen ( Length 99cm/38.97 in,Waist and Hip with the same free size)
- CHRLEISURE owns its own trademarks. Trademark Number: 87005210.Please make sure to check that the product you are purchasing is "Sold by CHRLEISURE" and not any other company. Products from sellers other than "CHRLEISURE" may not be the same fit, color, fabric or quality. We are unable to guarantee the quality of products purchased from other sellers, and will not be able to provide customer service for such purchases.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
from a far distance. I'd suggest wearing longer clothes to cover the seams or be you and wear them like leggings lmao. Aside from that the interior is velvet, although It isn't as thick as the picture depicts, its still pretty warm and comfy. It has an extended part at the end to cover the heel. Make sure to wash prior to wearing since it does come with a strong chemical smell.
Edit: Took a star off because if you don't wash prior to cleaning, it leaves a red-brown chemical dye on your clothes.
I'm 5"6 and 112 lbs, this fits me perfectly fine.
When you first remove from package it's startling how tiny these look. Like child size tiny. Like, these won't fit over my little finger tiny. Voila! The magic of stretchy stuff! I don't recommend if you're over 5'8" and 150 as these were a little challenging for my 5'8" 145lbs.
I will use but I just can't decide if they'll be a fave because it was a little unfun getting them on...and like another reviewer said the colors of blue, black and gray are super dark, like look the same in low light. I took photos in full sun to show colors but overall I guess I vote these just okay mainly because of sizing/color "darkness".
I won't wear these as "pants" because they're kind of shiny, but hopefully that'll be a plus for wearing as long underwear under pants.
I ain't no chunko, these fit totally fine (5'7" 145lbs) without any pulling or stretching. The fact that these just magically snag with no strain absolutely baffles me. Super sad they are so flimsy :(
The lining on these bad boys are as soft as a CareBear’s embrace and as warm as socks right out of the dryer. Not only that, there is a small bit of pantyhose type material at the bottom so you can pull it under your heel! It’s as undetectable as my mother’s love!
Guess what? You aren’t seeing your bright white granny panties through these things either. The fabric is thick enough to wear them as pants during your drunken 2am Walmart visit. Ask me how I know.
In short, don’t buy these for yourself, buy them for me. Any color will do.
Thanks for reading, fan club.