|Package Dimensions||19.81 x 14.99 x 3.3 cm; 136 Grams|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Date First Available||28 August 2019|
CERRXIAN Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E 1x Slot Network Adapter Card 10/100 / 1000 Mbps with Low Profile Bracket for Desktop PC LAN Internet Card
|Price:||+ $8.84 Delivery|
- PCI-E is a 2-port Gigabit Ethernet network LAN control card with high compatibility. Two Inte l82575 chips can reach speeds up to 1000Mbps.
- The network adapter is suitable for any PCIe slot (PCIe x1 / x4 / x8 / x16).Peak bandwidth 2 GB/s in each direction per PCI Express lane.
- The imported alloy heat sink can effectively remove excess heat, maintain the normal working temperature of the network card, and operate stably.
- Fully compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2003,Enterprise, Datacenter (32- and 64-bit) ,Microsoft Windows 2000 ,Red Hat Linux 2.4x or later (32- and 64-bit) ,FreeBSD 4.x or later ,Novell Netware 5.x, 6.x ,Sun Solaris x86, OS 8 and later ,SCO Open Server 5, Open UNIX 8.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 82546 chipset NIC is a 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 dual-port PCI Lan card based on the Intel l82575 chipset. It is designed to scale automatically as the network grows. With a flexible design for any type of PCI bus, standards-based management capabilities and extensive network operating system support help ensure broad compatibility with the latest server and network environments.
Load balancing on multiple CPUs.Interrupt moderation
Compatible with x4, x8, and x16 full-height PCI Express slots
Support for most network operating systems (NOS)
Remote management support
Category-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP), 4-pair cabling
RoHS compliant, lead-free technology
Intel PRO Set Utility for Microsoft Device Manager
Advanced cable diagnostics