CD_Blutooth Navy Blue/Full Cherry MX Red
|Price:||+ $22.49 Delivery|
- ▼ Mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switches (Linear): A linear, lighter but does not have tactile bump and audible click found comparing with Cherry MX Blue switches. Cherry MX Red is ideal for gaming where the low articulation force and linear path allow for quick successive key presses. Typing with Cherry MX Red switches is similar to browns, though it does lack tactile feedback and It is always the best preference for gamers.
- ▼ Multi-device and dual connectivity: iKBC CD108BT mechanical keyboard with 108 keys for typing on all your Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards with HID profile, such as laptop, computer, tablet and smartphone. CD108BT is also equipped with USB Type A to C connectivity which makes the mechanical keyboard wireless and wired depends on your preference.
- ▼ iKBC Bluetooth CD108 mechanical keyboard design: Ergonomic wide Cherry MX OEM profile PBT keycaps with laser engraved printing on top which provide incredible durability while typing. 3 levels adjustable feet allow you to find the best height and set the perfect position for your typing, gaming or programming sessions. Detachable cable makes it easy to pack when on the go. 3-way direction management for cable/cord storage for your convenience.
- ▼ Other Features: 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB. Lockable Win key availability. Convenient Multimedia Keys: volume up, down, mute and calculator. 4 DIP switches for an extension and easy customization. Supporting QWERTY, DOVRAK, and COLEMARK layout by pressing FN + INS, HOME and Page UP, Mac keyboard layout support (No Mac HOT KEY SUPPORT).
- ▼ Manual: iKBC Bluetooth CD108BT mechanical keyboard can connect up to 4 devices simultaneously and can switch among them easily by clicking the button of FN+F1 to F4 after pairings are connected successfully. Please download our manual to see instruction of how to pair CD108BT mechanical keyboard with your computers and mobile devices.
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45.72 x 20.4 x 5.49 cm; 1.63 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 1 July 2018
- Manufacturer : IKBC
- ASIN : B07F611DTB
- Item Model Number : CD108BT
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
iKBC CD108BT Series: Wireless, Dapper, Speedy and FirstCD108BT is now newly launched on Amazon, IKBC Bluetooth CD108 is done in a subtle NAVY BLUE color that will complement any computers and mobile devices. This version is not just a Bluetooth-enabled wireless mechanical keyboard but also a keyboard that comes with a wired detachable USB to Type C, so you don't need any unnecessary cables as long as it's charged. With a full set of function keys and a numpad, the keyboard has plenty to offer such as multimedia function and dip switch capability and more. As far as features, it has support for both Mac and Windows and keycaps are crafted from durable and long-lasting PBT plastic with laser-printed legends that won't fade over time. We're also offering multiple Cherry MX switches so you can choose for something linear, tactile or clicky depends on your style. Specification: Brand: iKBC Model: CD108 BT (Bluetooth) Size: 100% Switch type: Cherry MX (Brown, Blue, Black, Red, Clear, and Silent Red ) Case Color: Navy Blue Wireless: Bluetooth 3.0 up to 4 pairs Keycap: PBT OEM Profile laser engraved (Navy Blue) Physical Layout: ANSI/US Logical Layout: QWERTY, DVORAK and COLEMARK DIP Switch: Yes NKRO: Yes Multimedia Keys: Yes Windows and Mac Compatible: Yes Dimensions: 17.26" x 5.35" x 1.63"p> Weight: 2.75 lbs Cord Type: Detachable USB Type A to C Cord Length: 60 inches Package Include: iKBC CD108BT Mechanical Keyboard USB Cable Dust Cover Key Puller and Keycaps Dust Cover Instruction Dip Switch Function Instruction: Dip Switch 1 on allows you switch Capslock and Left control key Dip Switch 2 on allows you switch Left Alt and Left Wins key Dip Switch 3 on allows you switch Fn and Capslock key Dip Switch 4 on allows you switch Mac layout arrangement
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The only one on Amazon satisfied features of red switch mechanical and wireless.
Help me improve my coding speed and my mood.
This traditional formatting of the keyboard is much better than the formatting of hkkb.
The only thing I wish it could do is pair to multiple devices at once like my headphones. (You can set up different pairings with fn+f1-4, just have to select each connection as you want to use it from the keyboard: press fn+f1 to use with paired f1 device, press fn+f2 to use with f2 paired device, etc.) Ultimately not a problem at all, and still very pumped on this bit of tech!
If there's any negative, it is the placement of the USB-C connection, as other reviewers have said. It is quite difficult to plug in, and feels as if you will break something, trying to get it to attach. That needs to be changed.
Also, the manual wasn't easy to understand, and I think that contributed to my difficulties with initial pairing.
I only recently learned about cherry keys, the different types, and what the name was for my beloved old Model M keyboard, etc. These days, I prefer everything to be small and portable, so wasn't eager to add an extra piece of gear to carry, but ultimately, the temptation to type on clicky keys again was too much to resist.
I am in my 40s, learned to type on a Selectric, so kept my Model M as long as I could. When I tried to purchase a replacement for my last one, and was told by the guy in the store that they were no longer made, I remember being heartbroken! I do a lot of writing, and it was a joy to type on that keyboard, and it is also, on this new one.
So far, I've paired the IKBC with the Iphone, a 5-year-old Android phone, and my Windows 10 PC (trying Win7 next.) The initial pairing was slow--my Iphone didn't see the IKBC, and it took several attempts to finally get the phone to recognize it. After that, everything else has paired quickly--I still don't know what caused the delay. Switching among devices has been easy, and each device connects just about instantly, once the IKBC is switched on. I haven't noticed any lag, while paired with any of these devices.
I have no regrets, and am enjoying typing again on a keyboard that gives me tactile feedback, and which has nice spacing and keys that are not flat! I plan to buy one for a friend who will probably prefer the brown style keys. I'm eager to see what that will be like.
It was delivered on Jan 28 and I unboxed it on Jan 30 and set it all up. It is now May 1 and it won't work. Right before it quit working all together, it was typing the wrong letters (i.e., when I struck an "H" it typed an "I" -- I was looking online to see what fixes there may be and it seems lots of people have trouble with IKBC service. I emailed customer service. I'll update this review if I hear back.
-- UPDATE --
Customer service was no help and their response wasn't even coherent. Apparently they were using a program to translate from one language to another. I needed to use it, so i drove to my office and found the USB connector. That was working for a little while, but within hours, the caps lock was on and COULD NOT be turned off. Even when I restored it to factory settings. This thing is nothing but a headache. Spend the money to buy a nice gaming keyboard if you want a mechanical. This isn't worth the "savings" as my time is more valuable than this. I finally broke down and bought a much more expensive one at Wal-Mart.