CC DIY- 1KG PLA Glow 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament (Yellow)
- Made from premium quality PLA under strict quality control procedures to give you great prints every print
- This filament glows in the dark after exposure to light. Brighter light exposure = filament glows brighter and for longer
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain filament quality
- Filament for most 1.75mm 3D printers and pens e.g. Makerbot, Tevo tarantula, CR10.
- 0.02mm tolerance allows you to have consistent quality throughout the entire print process
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 1 KG of filament
- 1.75mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- PLA (Polylactic acid) glow in the dark 3D printer filament vacuum sealed with desiccant
- recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 190°C - 220°C
- Spool diameter: 200mm - Spool width: 65mm - Spool hub hole diameter: 60mm
- Suitable for many printers, Mendel, CR10, Reprap, Flashforge, Tevo Tarantula, Tevo Black Widow and more also suitable for most 3D Pens
Always print filament in a well ventilated area