This was a very useful book. It teaches you all the current technologies being used in stem cell treatments (and related regenerative meds) from a scientific perspective, taking a critical and skeptical approach while acknowledging this stuff is really working for people. We just don't yet know why.
I'm investigating using a very expensive stem cell therapy in Thailand and after reading this book I am so much more informed about what to ask the doctors here at the clinic. After reading the book I am also now aware of platelet-rich plasma therapy and will explore that.
The questions I'm going to ask my Dr are:
1. Do you use PRP or Prolotherapy to increase the effectiveness, and if not why not?
2. Are the stem cells from umbilical cord blood or umbilical cord tissue? Exactly what is their source?
3. Is the quality of every batch tested? Or are random tests conducted?
4. What's the latest literature say about umbilical cord treatments?
5. What kind of training has the doctor undergone in regenerative medicine?
6. How do I choose the number of cells?
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1663 KB
- Print Length: 130 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072KJSS1P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 18 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #453,181 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)