Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion - 3.38 Ounce Tube (Pack of 3)
- RELAXING FOOT CREAM: Deeply moisturize and soften rough callouses and heels with Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
- MOISTURIZING LOTION: Peppermint oil and menthol naturally soothe and relieve pains, aches, and soreness from overworked, tired feet
- NATURAL SKIN CARE: Pamper your aching feet with this 99.9% natural foot cream made with the natural blend of vegetable based glycerin and coconut oil
- SCENTED LOTION: This natural lotion reconditions and revitalizes skin while the refreshing, fragrant peppermint oil relaxes and invigorates the body
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Formulated without parabens, phthalates or petrolatum, this deeply moisturizing foot cream absorbs quickly to instantly soothe dry cracked feet and skin
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19.81 x 8.89 x 5.84 cm; 95.82 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Burt's Bees
- ASIN : B017U0G2GI
- Item Model Number : B017U0G2GI
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soften and invigorate your rough tired feet with Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion. This natural formula combines pure peppermint oil and menthol to soothe your tired feet. Infused with vegetable-based glycerin and coconut oil to deeply moisturize and soften rough calluses and heels. This rich foot treatment made with 99.9% natural ingredients combined with the sweet refreshing peppermint scent revives and softens your hard-working feet. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.
Peppermint oil, while naturally refreshing for feet, can be irritating if it comes into contact with eyes. Wash hands after applying.
Water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedoil, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax, menthapiperita (peppermint) oil, stearic acid, hamamelis virginiana(witch hazel) water, menthol, sodium bicarbonate,melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, petroselinumcrispum (parsley) leaf oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil,citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel wax, rosmarinuso cinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, sucrosestearate, glucose, xanthan gum, canola oil (huile de colza),sodium borate, sodium chloride, alcohol, glucose oxidase,lactoperoxidase, potassium iodide, potassium thiocyanate,limonene, linalool.
Apply foot cream daily to the tops and soles of the feet.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I think it will be effective for that, but also: Yesterday was tough and I ended it by doing a lot of crying. Normally, when I cry just before going to sleep, it’s not unusual for me to wake up with an intense sinus headache, for which I usually need to take Excedrin in order to see any results. I’d like to use fewer medications, when possible, to avoid negative long-term consequences from using them, so my first recourse when I have a headache has been to use pure peppermint oil. Usually, however, I’ve needed to follow up with Excedrin anyway.
I ended up trying some of the peppermint foot lotion, just around and under my nose, and on my forehead (I had seen the reviews in which people said to be careful to avoid the eye-area). I was really pleased with the results, which were even more effective for me than pure peppermint oil. I woke up with a very minimal headache, and I am really glad to have found something to help myself prevent sinus headache pain before it even gets going.