- Boxed-product Weight: 544 g
- ASIN: B074VB1R46
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Bundle-2 Items : PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Masque, 5 Oz & PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Seal & Protect Leave-in, 10.1 Oz
|Price:||+ $12.16 Delivery|
- Bundle-2 Items : PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Masque, 5 Oz & PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Seal & Protect Leave-in, 10.1 Oz
- PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Purple Toning Masque, 5 Oz : This deeply nourishing weekly treatment transforms hair from brassy to sassy in less than five minutes! Intensely nourish and eliminate brass with this weekly treatment. Replenish and revive dry, damages strands while toning blonde, silver or highlighted hair with THE PURPLE BLONDE Purple Toning Masqu
- PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Seal & Protect Leave-in, 10.1 Oz : PRAVANA THE PERFECT BLONDE Seal & Protect Leave-in 10.1 OZ provides an instant burst of moisture to hydrate and detangle strands, while optical brighteners protect and enhance blonde radiance.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Size: Masque & Leave-In
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After studiying all the amazon reviews I mixed a bunch of suggestions together and it seemed to work. I wet my hair in shower, and put the mask on for longer than the bottle
Suggests. I left it on a good 10-12 minutes.
I have a lot of bleach and damage on my hair from years of being blonderexic... my hair is also very fine and I have a keratin treatment.
I was terrified leaving it on longer would cause damage but I took my chances... I didn’t notice any additional damage to my hair at all. It felt a tad bit drier than normal but also based on these amazon reviews I had bought OLAPLEX3 just Incase... and I did a deep Olaolex 3 treatment immediately after, left that in 1.5 hours. Just blow dried it (pic on right) and I’m pleasantly pleased.
I will def try again next week with the rest of my bottle , and leave again about 12-15 minutes.
I’d say you ca get about 4-6 really good used out of the bottle and I put a ton on! I was not conservative about using it at all.
I think the ladies here that may leaving bad reviews may have healthier hair?! I know the more damaged ones hair is then the better it soaks in anything you put on it... with mine being so porous, I figure it soaks in the blue color better peoducing brighter tones.
It def brought out the brightness in my pieces that are solid bleached framing my face.
Worth a try. Good luck :)
Fine, scandinavian hair with highlights. Last two times, I did them myself. Didn't dare lifting enough, (and happy I didn't), so a lot of brazzines, a mix of darker orange deeper down in my hair, and yellow shades on top. Looked cheap, but there were no margins for correcting with more lifting/bleaching.
USED THE MASK FOR ABOUT 20 min:
I used the mask for about 20 min, mixed with All-Plex. I put it all over my hair, which meant my more porous long strands, absorbed more than the darker brazziness closer to my roots.
My husband hates it when my hair is too cool after I've been to the hair-dresser, I thought this was way more purple/cool/greyish looking - but he didn't think so at all. My 8-year-old with perceptive eyes (really), also wasn't aware, just stated that my hair looked so much more 'blonde'. Of course it didn't do any lifting, but getting the yellow/orange out, it gives it a fresher, more sophisticated look for sure.
Will buy and reuse. Can't judge the effect on smoothness as I used it along with All-Plex (which is awesome), however, it did a great job in correcting both yellow and orange.
The end-result was more like a beige-pastel color, which used to have many years ago, and which I actually really like.
The leave-in makes my hair feel kind of stiff and I don't see any great benefit from it. Also the "pigment" in it is so little to make absolutely no difference. It does smell nice though and I do tend to spray it around just for that, in the bathroom
After using both of he items in this set I will probably not repurchase the leave-in since I feel the majority of the noticeable result comes from the masque. I would highly recommend the masque to anyone who is experiencing brassiness in their blonde hair!