Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.65 delivery
Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish, Suction Plate, Divided Plate, Baby Toddler Plate, BPA Free, Microwave Dishwasher Safe – Marbled
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SELF FEEDING – Our Silicone Grip Dish is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. The divided plate is perfectly sized for toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish stays put – even with the most aggressive toddler. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. A straight side allows kids to belly up to the plate, allowing less of a mess.
- SAFE TO USE – Silicone does not contain any petroleum-based plastics or toxic chemicals like those found in plastics. Our grip dishes are made from 100% food grade silicone, are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.
- CONVENIENT – Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven or microwave. Oven safe up to 375°F. Top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- BACTERIA RESISTANT – Silicone has a natural resistance to bacteria, making it safe and hygienic.
- DURABLE – Silicone does not warp or damage and can withstand both hot and cold temperatures. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don't know if it's something I did wrong or if I received a bad product, but please taste your child's food before you feed them from this product. I feel horrible that I've been feeding my son soap-food. The soap taste lingers and makes me feel queasy, so I can't imagine how awful it must be for my child. He also has been getting on and off diarrhea that we couldn't pin-point. I don't know if it's from the soap residue but we will be able to find out soon. This product is going in the trash immediately! Be careful!