Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish, Gray
|Price:||+ $10.39 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for little ones learning to self-feed, or more experienced eaters using utensils, and is perfectly sized for toddler portions
- Straight edge allows kids to belly up to the plate, causing less mess
- Easy to clean! Either hand wash or put in the dishwasher
- Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn't harbor bacteria
- Fits most high chair trays, measuring approximately 8" across, 7" tall, and 1" deep
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
On the practical side of things, the plate is wonderfully soft and feels like really good quality silicone. I’ve washed it in the top shelf of a dishwasher and it was fine. Also washed it by hand and the left on food just slid off. The suction mechanism is really good too. My 3 year old struggles to lift the plate off of our wooden table. I’ve also got a 3 month old and will be getting a lot more of these plates once she’s ready to start weaning.
Please don’t waste time and money on this. Just get their Grip Dish.
Annoying to wah oil off of if you’re not putting it in the dishwasher. Doesnt 100% suction to the Tripp Trapp baby set tray (which is ever so slightly textured) but my daughter has to pull at it and slide it for a while before it pops off. Doesn’t suction as good as a couple other brands we have. But still very good.
It’s easy to clean by hand and by dishwasher.
The only potential downside is that even though it suctions, it can slide a bit when pulled/pushed. That said, definitely not enough of a downside for us! It’s still great in every other way.
Have not tried it with staining or strong smelling foods yet so I am not sure if it holds on to stains and smells like other silicone products I have in in the house but I think that it is likely.