Bumkins Disney Winnie The Pooh SuperBib, Baby Bib, Waterproof, Washable, Stain and Odor Resistant, 6-24 Months (Pack of 2) - Hunny
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sized to fit 6-24 months with an adjustable Velcro closure
- Made from Bumkins' easy wipe, stain and odor resistant, waterproof fabric with a catch-all pocket
- Machine washable, hang dry (flip pocket)
- Each bib measures approximately 10" across, 9" from neck down
- BPA, PVC, vinyl, phthalate and lead free
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
After using them for a few weeks, I LOVE them. They are amazing. The pocket catches food spills, the bibs wipe off, the Velcro allows for quick changes into and out of (which is so important at this age), they don’t pull on necks or hang awkwardly, they protect against spills really well, and they come out of the wash looking as good as new.
Plus they’re cute as can be! We’ve actually gotten compliments on how cute the bibs are.
These win on every front — absolutely awesome!
That said: as a comparison to other bibs:
1) these fit our 19 month old well with plenty of room to grow — she had just outgrown the “one size” bibs around 18 months;
2) these lay flat — the silicone ones (baby bjorn type) don’t and my toddler has always hated that — it seems to be uncomfortable/annoying to her;
3) these are not as soft or absorbent as cotton ones, but they’re smooth and do not have sharp corners, the pockets catch spills;
4) we also tried the kudl ones, and while those are absorbent (these ones are not absorbent) they did not wash as well, shrunk a bit in the wash and the colors ran
All in all, I would recommend these over every other bib we have tried.
I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend these bibs to all moms out there. They pack up really small and fit into a small pocket in my diaper bag which is also a huge plus. Basically, they are my go-to bib whenever I feed my baby, regardless of whether I'm feeding him yogurt or finger foods. he DOES make a mess but its way more manageable with these bibs.
I love the animated characters on it, my son does too, but the way it fits him into his neck is quite tight. I let it loose, but he becomes messy. This are not very waterproof either, water and various pure foods have gotten through his clothing. It says it can easily be clean and that is true, but some stains like carrrots or sweet potatoes not so much. I have to leave it soak in water and soap.
Orher than that is a good buy if you want to use it on ocasaions with certain foods, but for the price it sells you can buy a better waterproof bib.