|Manufacturer||Scribbles That Matter|
|Brand||Scribbles That Matter|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 1.8 x 21 cm; 422 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||A5 Bullet Planner|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A5 Bullet Planner|
|Item Weight||422 g|
Bullet Planner A5 by Scribbles That Matter - 2019 - Pre-Printed Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Spreads - Habit Tracker - Get Your Life Organized and Productive Hassle Free (Burgundy)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Scribbles That Matter|
|Item weight||422 Grams|
About this item
- ✅ REDUCE YOUR STRESS AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY - Undated version, you can be more flexible according to your needs to write dates and records. Help you to utilize the planner to your own personal needs and avoids masses of blank and wasted space. Color illustrations with motivational words, stimulate your enthusiasm. Help you reduce your stress and increase efficiency.
- ✅ MANAGE YOUR TIME – Conquer your goals with SCRIBBLES THAT MATTER undated 12-month design and proven journal, productivity-boosting system! It’s simple, uncluttered design with daily diary, weekly and monthly sections give you plenty of space for your plans and projects. Focus your energy, get clearer sense of purpose, and achieve like never before!
- ✅ DESIGNED FOR BUSY PEOPLE: Whether you are running your own business or teaching a class, this planner helps you stay organized and get the ideas you have down at key moments so you don't forget. LIVE WELL – Focus on what is important every day to define your goals, practice gratitude, and find work/life balance. Easy keep and to carry this B5 size journal.
- ✅ PLAN TO SUCCEED: Habits change into character so track your habits in the habit tracker and measure your progress in the progress tracker. Don't forget to jot new ideas down in the brainstorming section
- ✅ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If SCRIBBLES THAT MATTER Journal doesn’t work for you, you can return it, Money Back Guaranteed.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE PLANNERThis must-have planner made with high quality paper that is thick enough to hold up to most types of pens so that your designs don’t bleed through.
Organize Your Life. Be More Productive. Have Fun. Keeping track of your thoughts, appointments and goals has never been easier. The Bullet Planner from Scribbles that Matter is the ultimate creative organizational system. In fact, it can be whatever you want it to be. You can tailor yours to your own unique needs and create a one-of-a-kind planner that you love. We’re on a mission to make planning effortless. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, our planner comes with a boatload of features to help you create something amazing:
If You’re Not Happy, We’re Not Happy. At Scribbles That Matter, you matter! We want you to love your Journal. In the unlikely event you don’t absolutely love it, just it send it back and we'll replace it or refund you in full - no questions asked!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 December 2018
However, I misread the description and did not realise the script titles and month illustrations were pre-printed in the planner. They are not my style at all and I had assumed it would be a flexible/empty layout like the larger bullet planner.
The quality is excellent like the other STM products I have owned - the navy colour is smart and the whole item feels well made and robust, with lovely paper.
A blank layout (without pre-printed headings etc) and I would be all over this. I hope they keep expanding the product range.
First of all I love the A5 size of these new bullet planners and the fact that there is a choice of colours. I'm glad that they don't include any time tracker pages and I also like the fact that the habit tracker and monthly overview pages are in amongst the weekly pages. The pages are nice and thick and there's still plenty of space for creativity. The teacher in me would have preferred it if the days of the week and month names had capital letters (They should really), and the Pagan in me would have preferred it if the year at a glance spreads at the front went clockwise instead of anticlockwise. Other than that I really love the style and layout. I know that some people have commented that they 're not keen on the pictures at the start of each month. Personally I like the quirky style of them. I think it is nice that if I have a month when I am extra busy and don't have time to decorate my planner, there is still some artwork in it. Plus, if people don't like the pictures, they can just stick something over it! Ply
Overall, I think it is a very good quality planner from a lovely company who I am happy to support. They do also have a YouTube video of these planners if anyone wants any more info.