- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Bullet & Bone Protect and Care Anti-Chafe Cream 100ml
- A rich cream that helps to prevent chafing and irritation during your activity. Bullet & Bone's convenient tube format means that it dispenses hygienically, no need for anymore “double dipping” into jars when your mates ask to borrow your cream.
- The cream contains significantly less water than traditional chamois creams which means it is packed with these functional ingredients for maximum, long lasting superior performance
- A long lasting barrier prevents friction to protect during activity and intense moisture helps to repair and soothe painful, damaged areas. The cream has a pleasant fresh fragrance and is non staining.
- With powerful natural extracts of Tea Tee Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Vitamin E, the cream is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory
- Personally tested and recommended by Olympian and Sports Scientist Professor Greg Whyte OBE
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Directions of use: Apply liberally to all chafe prone areas before your activity. Reapply as often as required. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Any Bullet & Bone Ltd. products you purchase should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. As everyone has different skin, body and health conditions which may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause a negative skin reaction or react differently to various treatments, even natural products. Actual results may vary. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products. If you develop a skin or other sensitivity to any product, you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician. Remember, you should never use new products on broken or irritated skin and discontinue using any product that causes any of the following: redness, scaling, itching, burning, soreness, blisters, watery eyes, irritation or other similar reactions. Whilst we make every attempt to ensure that the labelling of any products supplied by the manufacturer accurately lists all of the ingredients used, we rely on the representations and warranties made by the manufacturer. If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredients you should not use these products. Whilst allergic reactions are extremely rare and unexpected, Bullet & Bone Ltd. or any of its distribution partners cannot be responsible for allergies to products and resultant ailments if any. We highly recommend you should test the products first, on a small area before using any new product for the first time. Should you develop any symptoms or allergic reactions, discontinue use immediately. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products. No medical claims are implied in the information given in this catalogue/web site, and diagnosis or treatment of any condition is not intended. Any reference to medicinal or health benefits cannot be taken as a replacement for medical advice or prescription medication or seen as a diagnosis for a specific condition. Products are for external use only.