Buckle-free Elastic Invisible Belt for Jeans No Bulge No Hassle Genuine Leather
Enhance your purchase
- Easy Use Belt to Make Life Easier - To use this elastic belt, just snap on once and forget you're wearing a belt all day. Hassle-free dressing, save time for bathroom breaks !
- Buckle-less Belt, Looks Almost Invisible - No buckle belt, there's no bulge and no flap on the side. This belt for jeans is very low-profile and keeps pants in place well
- Genuine Leather Design Stretch Belt, Incredibly Comfortable - High quality elastic material, it's very soft and comfortable. Really relax your waist.No need to readjust it even after a big meal. No buckle cutting into you when you sit down
- Great for All Families, Excellent Wardrobe Addition - Suit for men and women, for kids from potty-training to school, teenage students, seniors, pregnant, weight changes, special needs etc. So practical !
- Free Size, Adjust to Your Most Fit - SIZE ONE fit waist 60-110cm/23"-43"; you can adjust to any your liking size. Belt width fit for most pants loops (elastic part 30mm, leather end 35mm)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Type: Waist Belt
- Features: Elasticised/Stretch
- Color: Black
- Material: Genuine Leather, Canvas
- Width: Medium
- Size: 80cm Length, Fits for waist 60-110cm/23""-43""
What is in the box
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Buckle (Free Gift)
- Package Dimensions : 22.8 x 6.6 x 2.4 cm; 61 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 July 2019
- ASIN : B07TTLD91C
- Department : Unisex
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Women's Belts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 3 star rating was for the metal part to adjust the length of the belt which has some sharp edges as well as being fiddly to adjust when the end of the elastic comes away. The end of the elastic then has to be threaded back between the teeth part and clamped before the adjusting to the desired length.