- Soft cushioning
- Neutral support
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- Medium arc
- Sleek knit upper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've put roughly 150 miles on these shoes. I will continue to wear them, but I will go back to the Ghost model after I wear these out. They're nice shoes, but not as good of a fit.
The Revel doesn't offer the same level of cushion as the Ghosts. The Revel has more/higher arch support, which is a bit uncomfortable for me. They wear well and clean up easily. We've had icy trails this winter and these shoes have offered solid traction.
If you need a super cushion go with the Ghost. If you prefer a moderate cushion this might be the right shoe for you.
- Really great heel cushion, probably the best I've ever had so far
- Very breathable mesh top
- Tongue has sufficient cushion and "grab" material that makes it easier to pull on
- Decent arch support
- took longer than expected to fully break-in
- slippery on wet sidewalks, but just slightly better traction on wet pavement
- I ordered a half-size bigger and the sides of my mid-foot sometimes ache after extended use (4+ hours)
Seeing as I've listed more pros than cons, I would still like to try another shoe with a similar heel cushion.
On an overall scale of 1 to 10, I'd say these are a 7.9