- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Soft cushioning
- Neutral support
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- Medium arc
- Sleek knit upper
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've put roughly 150 miles on these shoes. I will continue to wear them, but I will go back to the Ghost model after I wear these out. They're nice shoes, but not as good of a fit.
The Revel doesn't offer the same level of cushion as the Ghosts. The Revel has more/higher arch support, which is a bit uncomfortable for me. They wear well and clean up easily. We've had icy trails this winter and these shoes have offered solid traction.
If you need a super cushion go with the Ghost. If you prefer a moderate cushion this might be the right shoe for you.
- Really great heel cushion, probably the best I've ever had so far
- Very breathable mesh top
- Tongue has sufficient cushion and "grab" material that makes it easier to pull on
- Decent arch support
- took longer than expected to fully break-in
- slippery on wet sidewalks, but just slightly better traction on wet pavement
- I ordered a half-size bigger and the sides of my mid-foot sometimes ache after extended use (4+ hours)
Seeing as I've listed more pros than cons, I would still like to try another shoe with a similar heel cushion.
On an overall scale of 1 to 10, I'd say these are a 7.9