|Brand size||UK||US||EU||Heel to toe|
- The Brooks® Cascadia 14 trail running shoe lets you set the pace on any path you choose with its lightweight durability, underfoot support, and reliable outsole grip keeping you stable every step of the way.
- Predecessor: Cascadia 13.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail. Differential: 8 mm. Tightly knit, birdseye mesh upper with a 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard overlay. Advanced 3D Rubber Print Mud Guard provides on-the-go protection from trail debris. Structurally-supportive mid-foot saddle. Lace-up closure with guard that keeps lace ends secure and tucked away. Heel pull loop. Padded tongue and collar. Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable profile sockliner. Trail-specific Pivot Post System technology supplies stabili
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 18.29 x 11.68 cm; 794 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07L6M44XD
- Manufacturer reference : 110310-478
- Department : Men’s
- Best Sellers Rank: 237,435 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews: