Brooks Men's Adrenaline GTS 19 Men's Road Running Shoes, Grey/White Ebony
- The new streamlined construction, supportive cushioning and reliable responsiveness of the Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 19 running shoe makes it the Go-To Shoe of the season!
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 18.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road. Differential: 12 mm. Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide a streamlined structure and a modern, comfortable fit. Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check. Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit. Lace-up closure. Plush tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cu
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.48 x 17.78 x 11.68 cm; 748 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B07C6JJK2X
- Item Model Number : 1102941B058
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 39,853 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #310 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are comfortable, but hard wearing. I run 12-20 km runs, four times a week.
They fit true to size.
Have already checked out the Adrenaline 20, which have the same cushioning, just re-designed uppers.
Also less foam around the heel cup and ankle. Bought another pair of these instead! Recommended.
Top reviews from other countries
Anyway I thought I'd try the new GTS 19, which has slightly more support and what a difference.. I've done 2 runs now, one short (7k) and one longer (15k) and I've certainly felt a difference. Firstly this shoe is so comfortable, there is a lot of protection from the hard surface (something I like).
Secondly it feels like there is less pressure on my toes during and after running. The shoe feels fast, or fast enough for me. So far so good. I've tried the GTS before (15 I think) and didn't get on with it, but this is a massive improvement. I went 1/2 a size up on my normal shoe size and the fit is perfect. So, if you are looking for a comfortable supportive shoe give this a go.
I have also purchased Brooks GTS previously and found them to be light weight but became worn down quite quickly (I run half marathons regularly and clocked up 1200 miles last year).
These ones do not feel as light weight, more stable and better around the toes.
So far I have enjoyed training in them.
This has been my 'go to' running shoe for over 10 years. I've been unfaithful a couple of times, but always gone back to them and have ran everything up to Marathons in them.