This started off really good, but coming up to halfway it seemed to go down hill. The storyline is good and interesting, but the writing is a little off. Also, things happened that just don't add up. For example there is an attempt on the female characters life, Savannah, while she is in the supposed safe compound, and nothing seems to be done about. In fact the ones who offer her the most protection go away on a mission.
There are other examples of things just not making sense, which has ruined this story for me.
This story has so much potential, but it is not reaching it. Sorry.
I cannot finish it.
1.5 stars from me.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1502 KB
- Print Length: 383 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1640349146
- Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC (2 March 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00U6XPLTG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 332 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,209 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)