Briggs & Stratton 808656 Fuel Pump Replaces 691034/808281/692313/557033
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Briggs & Stratton 808656
- Genuine Briggs & Stratton Fuel Pump Replacement
- Fits Most 12Y000, 185000 Model Briggs & Stratton Engines
- Replaces Old Briggs # 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 15.24 x 2.54 cm; 45.36 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Briggs & Stratton
- ASIN : B000A13FHO
- Item Model Number : 808656
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brand new after market Replacement fule pump for Briggs & Stratton 808656 691034, 808281, 692313, 491922, 808322, 557033, 808656Fits Most 12Y000, 185000 Model Briggs & Stratton EnginesReplace manufacturer part number:Kawasaki 49040-7001;Kohler 24 393 04-S,24 393 16-S;John Deree: LG808656 M138498 M145667Vacuum style fuel pump, fits 1/4-inch fuel lineYou will get 1 x Fuel Pump as picturedShip from USA warehouse Fuel Pump Compatible with Briggs & Stratton 808656 Replaces # 691034 808281 692313 557033
From the manufacturer
Innovation Inspired by You
Our focus is simple. To make powerful, dependable and easy-to-use engines that make work easier for you. We have been doing it for 110 years and most mower brands trust us to power their equipment.
Briggs & Stratton Genuine Fuel Systems
Why choose OEM fuel system parts?
Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards. Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts assured to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable emission regulations.
- The fuel filter will be located either inside the fuel tank or fitted into the fuel line between the tank and the fuel pump. Some engines have internal, non-serviceable fuel filters.
- Before doing any small engine repair or maintenance, be sure to check your manual for recommendations on specific parts numbers and safety precautions.
General Fuel System Information
How to Remove a Fuel Filter
Make sure to crimp both sides of the fuel line leading to the fuel filter to cut off the fuel supply. Once the fuel supply is cut off, slide the fuel line clamps away from fuel filter and remove filter
Common Fuel System Problems
Common problems associated with the fuel system are particles clogging the engine in the fuel line and carburetor. This can cause the engine to run unevenly and reduce performance.
To help prevent fuel system issues add STA-BIL Storage to your gas can before filling it with clean, fresh fuel to stabilize fuel for long-term storage up to 24 months.
General Lawnmower and Small Engine Maintenance
Are you changing your oil, replacing your air filter and adding fuel stabilizer to your outdoor power equipment as frequently as you should be? General engine maintenance will help your engine last longer and run better. Using genuine parts on your Briggs & Stratton engine will make sure it fits right and runs the way it’s supposed to.