|Package Dimensions||25.1 x 4.7 x 1.6 cm; 0.15 Grams|
|Colour||Grey USB C to C Cable|
|Item Weight||0.15 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||19 February 2019|
USB Type C Cable, BrexLink USB C to USB C Cable (6.6Ft 1 Pack) Nylon Braided Fast Charging [20V,3A,60W] Sync Cord for Apple New MacBook, Google Pixel 2 XL, Galaxy S9 S8 Note 8 Note 9, LG G6 V30 (Grey
|Price:||+ $7.59 Delivery|
|Colour||Grey USB C to C Cable|
|Data Transfer Rate||480 Megabits Per Second|
About this item
- 【LEADING MILITARY-GRADE MATERIAL】: The most durable usb-c to usb-c cable. Withstand 20,000 bending tensile test. More than 3 times stronger than general products.The real military-grade material.
- 【STYLISH & GENEROUS DESIGN】: Designed with an durable and beautiful alloy casing and seamlessly molded joints for superior resistance to breakage.Extended 6.6ft cable length intended for comfortable lounging use.
- 【FAST DATA-SYNC & CHARGING】: This type-c to type-c cable safely Supports high-speed charging (5V/3.0A) and fast data transfer (480Mbps).
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】: Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7 etc.) with standard USB Type-C 2.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc.)
- 【WARRANTY】: Extended 24-Month Warranty. Upgrade to our Lifetime Warranty by following us on social media.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Output: 3A
- Data: 480Mbps
- Bend Lifespan: 20,000+
- Cable Length: 6.6 ft
- Color Category: Grey
- Connector 1: USB C (male)
- Connector 2: USB C(male)
USB C to USB C Charge + Sync Cable
Fast Charging & Data Sync
STAY CONNECTED with the BrexLink USB C to USB C Cable. This cable safely supports fast charging up to 3A and data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps.
Designed with an ultra-durable nylon braided exterior and seamlessly molded joints for superior resistance to breakage. Extended 6.6 ft cable length intended for comfortable lounging use.Perfect for MacBook and more
Designed with an durable and beautiful alloy casing and seamlessly molded joints for superior resistance to breakage.
Designed with an ultra-durable nylon braided exterior and seamlessly molded joints for superior resistance to breakage.
Withstand 20,000 bending tensile test. More than 3 times stronger than general products.
Connect USB Type-C enabled devices (MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7 etc.) with standard USB Type-C 2.0 enabled devices and accessories (smartphones, car/wall charger, multi-port adapters etc.)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know there are 4 options under one listing but only the one is USB-C to USB-C which is the only cable type that is possible to do 20V/5A (100W) and the one I received says on the packaging USB-C to USB-C 2.0 2.4A 480Mbps so not as advertised, will be logging a return.
Cable quality seems good though, can rapid charge a Pixel 2XL.
And also i cant seem to find any way to know if your iphone xr charges faster using the ipad pro 18w charger. its faster but by 10 min i guess. My methods aren't scientific or some thing but for 10 min its not that important. Its not like the recent one plus speed or anything.
I'm very happy with its quality, performance, value, & colour choice. A touch longer (4ft) than Apple's 1m/3.3ft that makes it easier to use the phone while charging.
The cable is sturdy, but a little on a stiff side. Better than thin & fragile, though. It might become more manageable over time.
Overall, it's a valuable purchase for my iPhone. Recommended.
However, the quality lags behind Anker and Aukey; however, neither of those companies are able to sell their USB-C products in Australia present; therefore, it's good enough.
Overall, the quality was satisfactory and at an acceptable price.
Unfortunately a cable is only as good as its weakest part and for this cable the lightning connector snapped of only about two weeks outside Amazons return window. Props to Amazon though, I raised the issue with them and that customers had the same issue, was able to return and get my money back.
Buyer beware, I definitely wasn’t interested in a replacement.