|Product Dimensions||40 x 30.5 x 26.5 cm; 4.62 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.62 kg|
Breville The Smart Rice Box Cooker, White LRC480WHT
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||40 x 30.5 x 26.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||4.62 Kilograms|
About this item
- Automatically adjusts the cooking temperatures throughout the various stages of rice cooking, ensuring that optimum results are achieved for all types of rice
- Large 10 cup capacity, makes up to 25 serve of perfectly cooked rice
- Designed with 5 layers of durable and heat conductive materials, the PFOA- Free, non-stick cooking bowl ensures optimal cooking conditions
- Package Dimensions: 41.0 L X 27.5 H X 31.5 W (centimeters)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The rice cooker with Fuzzy Logic technology that automatically adjust the temperature at the right time for each stage of rice cooking, no matter which type of rice you choose.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This rice cooker has fuzzy logic, though the rice selection is wiped/reset after each cooking; it should have been automatically memorised instead of having to select the rice type each individual time.
2. The bowl and lid are not dishwasher safe! Do not put them in the dishwasher! I knew this when I purchased it, and have never placed any parts in the dishwasher, but buyers beware!
3. This rice cooker seems to be manufactured by Supor (Tefal owned) in China, and their coatings can sometimes be a hit and miss.
4. There is no heating element on the lid, unlike the lower tier rice box 'the non-smart one', and I wish this smart (superior) model should have it.
But overall, this rice cooker cooks rice very well, cleans easily and the build quality is pretty good. I would recommend it at the $129 price point!
Small details, like the water markers within the BOWL are simply etched, my old Toshiba had embossed the etching with WHITE, so you could read it. It is very hard to read
Every rice cooker I have ever owned has a Ladle/Rice Spoon Holder, not this machine.
Its not a terrible machine, but it isn't good. I would recommend looking for another brand. Its not the end of the world if you get this, but since I like to make rice 2-3 times a week, these little things make a difference.
Update to this unit, cleaning is harder with this model, rice seems to to the non-stick surface and if not washed straight away goes hard and can't wipe clean like old model. Also the steam vent on top very hard to dry out, it's not simple and difficult. In general good machine just not as good as previous model, maybe simple is better.